ᥴꫝꪖρ𝕥ꫀ𝕣 12

Ending it..
I did say it was gonna be short.

»•»🖤«•«

Beomgyu had gone back home after his visit at the bookstore, with something in hand that no one else but him and Taehyun can see.

Taehyun's pink book.

Before their little meeting at night, he thought to borrow the pink book that he also reads a lot.

Settled on his bed, he finally got to reading.

...

"THIS BOOK IS ALL ABOUT RELATIONSHIP ADVICE!!?" He yelled in surprise.

Beomgyu's brother immediately let himself in his bedroom. "Did anyone say relationship advice? Because I know someone in this room who definitely needs it, from me especially."

Beomgyu blinked.

"I'm talking about you by the way-"

"I figured as much." Beomgyu deadpanned. "By the way I certainly don't need any relationship advice from you."

The brother scoffed as he walked up to him. "Well I've had more relationships in middle school only than you've ever had in your life time."

"Why are you here?!!"

"You yelled that there's a book being all about relationship advice. That was weird as hell so- wait there's not even any book here."

Beomgyu cleared his throat. "It's a book Taehyun has been reading nonstop at my bookstore. And well I'm quite surprised that he's reading this.."

"I don't think it's for him. He's probably taking mental notes of the advice so he can later teach you." He smirked.

"... How do you always turn everything into a diss towards me?"

After the brother left the room after his pointless visit, Beomgyu started to think deeper about the meaning behind Taehyun reading this book.
'Hyun-ah was never too good with expressing his feelings.. maybe he wanted help on how to approach me naturally.'

He went to his desktop and typed the meaning of Bardo. He read out loud in a whisper. "It refers to an intermediate state between death and—"

His eyes widened, the rest of the sentence was so shocking that he couldn't even utter it into words..

"No way."

'No way this is what's going on..'

~~~

Midnight

Beomgyu stepped foot into the store as the clock struck midnight. Normally he would be scared shitless to enter a closed building that's basically haunted, and at a time like this.

But he's done being scared.

It's just Taehyun, he shouldn't be afraid of him. Of course the fact that he died impacted him emotionally to such a high degree but a little part of him is saying that he should be thankful that he gets to see and talk to him despite being dead.

"The reason why I've only been in the bookstore..."
Beomgyu looked around him, in search of where Taehyun's voice is originating from.