ᥴꫝꪖρ𝕥ꫀ𝕣 4

Last chap was a foretaste of what this lil book is really about~

Chap 3 was confusing?
Hopefully some confusion will be cleared here~

ⒹⒶⓎ③
»•»🖤«•«

In the evening,

'I'm feeling sick... That's what I get for not eating anything today..' Beomgyu thought, feeling like his body was a little wobbly he can already foresee himself fainting.

But yet he has to show up for his evening shift.. Plus Yeonjun wanted to accompany him to sort things out between him and Taehyun as promised.

"Oh Taehyun goes to your bookstore?" Yeonjun wondered out loud as he and Beomgyu went through the front door of the shop.

Beomgyu looked at him with a really worried face. Didn't he already talk to Yeonjun about a blond guy who he keeps seeing at the bookstore?
And didn't Yeonjun say he was friends with that blond guy aka Taehyun?

"He's a friend of mine."
That's what Yeonjun had said loud and clear, he even wanted to be Beomgyu's wingman or something. How does Yeonjun not remember this?

Beomgyu is keeping those thoughts for later, it is now time for his friend and his former crush to meet. Technically meet again. They knew each other in high school through Beomgyu, but they were just acquaintances.

Beomgyu and Yeonjun are now standing in front of where Taehyun is sitting. "Hi again... um this is Yeonjun, as you probably know or uh don't know." Beomgyu has no idea what the two's relationship is at this point.

. . .

"Um Beomgyu?" Yeonjun stared at the slightly shorter with genuine concern in his eyes. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah..? Don't I look okay?" He is feeling sick so..

"On the outside yes... But in your head.. is everything okay in there?"

"What are you talking about?!"

~

"What's up with him Yeonjun?"

Recognising that voice, Yeonjun looked to his side and saw his friend Huening Kai reading a book a few chairs away.

"Hyuka!!" He howled in joy before walking up to him. "After ignoring me all your life, you're finally noticing me!!"

"Pff are you my secret admirer or something?"

"No BUT!" He grabbed Beomgyu by the wrist and pulled him in. "This guy is!!"

"I AM?!" Beomgyu shouted before receiving 'shhh's for being too loud. Yah why are people coming at him when Yeonjun was loud too?

Huening Kai felt flattered, this brown-haired is quite a handsome guy, weird but handsome- Unfortunately the little quarrel these two are starting to develop over this, instantly brought Kai's hopes down.

"What makes you think I like him??! I don't even know the guy!"

The boy who he actually likes, looked up from his black book to secretly observe the three guys after hearing that.

Yeonjun groaned, tired of Beomgyu's denials. "Not this again Gyu!! You kept staring at him, you asked me if I knew him and plus who wouldn't like him he's a cute blondie. I'll be your wingman if you just be honest for once."

"WHAT?! Idiot I wasn't talking about that guy but about Tae—" Beomgyu cut himself off in sudden realisation that this Huening Kai-guy was indeed there on that first day when he talked to Yeonjun.
Beomgyu just wasn't acknowledging him at all, because Taehyun grabbed all his attention.

Now that he thinks of it, he's there just as often as Taehyun is, and they're both blond guys.

'No...'

"Hyun-ah."

"Huh why're you pronouncing his nickname like that? Firstly it's U not UH and secondly it's K not—

'He thought I meant to say Hyuka? I just heard him call that guy that.'

Yes. This whole time Yeonjun thought Beomgyu was talking about Huening Kai, Soobin knows Kai too.
Huening Kai is the one he's friends with, not Taehyun.
Kai is in first year at their university, he dyed his hair blond because why not and it makes him stand out quite a bit yet Beomgyu couldn't have bothered less about him.

Hueningkai is here really often as well, all those days Taehyun was there, he was there too but with a way wider range of books in hand unlike Taehyun who's only been reading 2.

Beomgyu doesn't get it. Didn't Yeonjun notice that there was another blond sitting there that time? Sure Taehyun's blond hair isn't as vivid as Huening Kai's but it's still visible enough.

Even now, doesn't he see Taehyun?
He's sitting right next to Kai.

Yesterday, Renjun probably thought Beomgyu meant to talk to Kai, which is why he was wondering why Beomgyu was standing at that spot (in front of Taehyun) although he's seemingly addressing himself to Kai.

Beomgyu glanced at Taehyun from the corner of his eyes, the latter immediately looked back down at his book. Holding quite a tight clutch on it, as if he was under stress.

"Am I crazy..?" Beomgyu muttered.

"I mean..." Yeonjun didn't want to say it directly but.. it does seem to be the case yeah.

Beomgyu faced Yeonjun and uttered in a quiet voice. "I was talking about a different blond: Taehyun."

"Ok so he DOES come here?? Let's find him then."

"What do you mean?!! He's right fucking there!!" Angered and confused, Beomgyu pointed to where he thought Taehyun was sitting.

Yeonjun blankly looked in that direction for some seconds, wondering if this was some sort of joke.

"Beomgyu... Sorry but no one is sitting there."

»•»🤍«•«

Hm. So how'd the chap make you feel?