ᥴꫝꪖρ𝕥ꫀ𝕣 8

»•»🖤«•«
FLASHBACK
Happened before that previous flashback.

Yuh another one. I just gotta familiarise you with them.

Lightning flashed across the sky.

The boiling clouds grumbled in the distance, complaining about the heavy weight they bore. Three teenagers could soon hear the hailstones clattering on their roof like marbles spilled from a box.

Beomgyu, a 16 year old, had his arms around a boy who was a year younger, all cuddled up next to him under a cozy blanket that they were sharing. The younger's eyes were shut, he was so scared.

Meanwhile, Beomgyu's heart was racing. It's not because of the thunderstorm nor the horror movie that he's watching at the moment with his brother and Taehyun, but because of how endeared he is with the latter, he's loving every second of the boy being all clingy like this.

Ghosts were currently on screen and Beomgyu is terrified by them, but he's trying his best not to show his fear since he wants to impress Taehyun.

But Taehyun already knows his fear well.

While this was going on, Beomgyu's 13 year old brother was just sitting there. Judging the two older guys with his eyes.

"I need a distraction." Taehyun suddenly said as he sat upright and left the room, much to Beomgyu's dismay.

The younger brother finally spoke up. "Admit that you invited Taehyun over to watch a scary movie just to have him cling to you."

"I didn't invite him though, he just showed up. And it's actually not the movie he's scared of but the thunderstorm."

"Ah?" The boy stood up as well. "Anyway I'm tired of third-wheeling so I'm going to bed."

"You weren't doing that."

"You flirt 24/7!! And Yeonjun said you kissed on the lips before, there can't be nothing between y'all."

"That was a dare though!"

The younger pointed at him. "Yeah well streets say that despite being friends y'all were getting way WAY too into that kiss."

"Okay but since when do we listen to the streets??"

Minutes passed after the brother left, and Beomgyu was left alone in front of the television. Staring at the screen with his eyes wide open, he's the type to freeze in fear instead of jumping in fear or looking away.

Beomgyu hates ghosts, they've always given him shivers especially since he's someone who believes that ghosts are around us. Hearing voices, feeling like something invisible is touching him... Beomgyu is overall quite a scaredy bear.

Suddenly he felt cold air tickle the inside of his ear, this made him jump in surprise as he yelped too. "AAAH GHOST!!"

He turned around only to see Taehyun standing behind the sofa, giggling at him, he had blown in his ear in an attempt to scare him and it was successful.

Beomgyu just looked back at the TV in silence, embarrassed.

Taehyun looped his arms around his neck and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "Sorry~" leaving Beomgyu as red as ever, no words can express how much he likes it when the younger casually just kisses his cheeks.
"Don't kill me for saying this but you're adorable when you're scared bud."

"The last thing I want is to kill you just for you to become like those spooky ghosts." Beomgyu mumbled.

"Oooooooh~" Taehyun mimicked the stereotypical sound a ghost makes as he sat back down beside his friend. "I'll haunt you as soon as I become one!!"