ᥴꫝꪖρ𝕥ꫀ𝕣 6

Woo a longer one

»•»🖤«•«
LAST YEAR AND ONE MONTH

❗️‼️FLASHBACK‼️❗️

"One last picture!" Beomgyu's mother exclaimed behind her camera. She really wanted to capture every moment of her son's graduation.

Beomgyu scoffed before lacing his arms around his fellow high school graduates, one of them flaunting his academic cap.

Beomgyu's smile in the picture was fake, it wasn't at the beginning of the day, but now he's starting to get upset that his crush isn't showing up. He was warned that he can only come later but it's getting too late.

Yeonjun went to him soon after. "Taehyun still hasn't shown up huh."

"No.."

"Haha you have been dumped!" He said even though he knows that those two aren't dating. "It's now time for you to stop being all huggy lovey muah muah with your freaking friend and become a single independent man who's fresh out of high school and ready to tackle da real adult life."

Beomgyu wasn't having any of this. "What's wrong with you?"

But suddenly, Beomgyu's eyes caught a luxurious car parking in a distance. His heartbeat grew faster in thrill, he knows that car well.

"Where are you going?!"

~

The boy ran towards that car and he soon spotted a young boy coming out of the passenger seat. "Hyun-ah!!"

Taehyun was running excitedly to the older then hugged him instantly, his adoration for the older manifesting itself in this hug. "I'm sorry I'm late..." Taehyun mumbled in his neck. "I literally had to force my parents to allow me."

"It's fine!! You being here right now just made my day one million times better."

Taehyun's face rushed with colour but he simply chuckled it off as he gently pulled away from him. "I still can't believe that you're already graduating... Congrats!" He smiled with warm admiration in his eyes.

"I just wish we could've graduated together.." Beomgyu pouted.

"Oh we can stupid! Let me just grow older by a year real quick." He had a serious face.

"It's not funny.. I'm gonna miss you. I'm gonna miss not being in the same school anymore.. What's worse is that you're moving across the country in a few days..."

With a solemn look on, Taehyun gently took hold of Beomgyu's hands. "I'm gonna miss you too... If it wasn't for my parents I would've gone to the same college as you next year.. "

Beomgyu mumbled. "Let's always keep in touch okay..?"

"I guess I'll try to text you often."

"What'd you mean you'll try?! You better!" He giggled before pulling him into another affectionate hug.

"Stop with the hugs."

"I know you love them."

~