ᥴꫝꪖρ𝕥ꫀ𝕣 2

ⒹⒶⓎ ①
»•»🖤«•«

Beomgyu's shift was almost over, and so was the mysterious guy's stay here. The latter stood up from his chair, eyes still on the book and he directed himself towards a shelf to put it back.

That boy stayed late this time, the store is practically empty and the automatic lights had turned off.

Beomgyu's eyes unconsciously followed him. 'Why is he acting like that?'
It took a little bit of courage but his body decided to follow him as well. He told himself this morning that he has about 3 days to confront him about all this, today is day 1 so let's try to get things moving.

At the very back of the library and in all serenity, the blond put his book back on its respective shelf. But as he turned around, he immediately flinched in surprise at the sudden sight of a tall brown haired.

"Sorry if I scared you." Beomgyu chuckled it off as he gave his neck a quick rub, feeling a tad shy. This is weirdy the first time that he has seen his face, and in all honesty his heart may or may not have fluttered a bit, the odd guy is cuter than he expected.

'Wait a minute...' Beomgyu's eyes widened after taking a good look at his face.

'WAIT A MINUTE!!'

'NO WAY!'

"Hyun-ah?!!!" No wonder those eyes were familiar...

The slightly shorter has not been making eye contact. His eyes have just been trailing on the line of books that were on his right side. His overall body language seems to indicate that he's more uncomfortable than anything.

Meanwhile, Beomgyu's whole expression fell as his lips parted and his eyes softened. The sight of this boy makes him want to cry, not that he's sad, he's extremely elated. His eyes were brimming with tears, one blink and it's over.

How the hell didn't he notice that was his old friend, Kang Taehyun who he hasn't seen for over a year..
Let's just say he never expected for a second to come across him in this town. He's supposed to live very far...

Seriously though, Beomgyu hates himself for not realising it quicker, like it's so obvious that it's him now.
But what he doesn't get is why Taehyun has been seemingly trying not to be seen by Beomgyu but yet he showed up every time he worked there.

"It's me.. Beomgyu.." He muttered, still not believing who he's facing at the moment, they were really close before so it's really a pleasure to find out that he's been here all along.
He stepped closer. "How have you been..?"

The boy faintly opened his mouth as if he was about to say something but he soon repressed his words as he shook his head. He bowed to Beomgyu before quickly walking away from him.

Beomgyu turned around. "W-Wait Hyun-ah where are you going?" But he didn't get a response, the other guy wasn't there anymore already.

'Am I like mistaking him?'

༻📖༺

When it was time for Beomgyu to leave the shop, he perceived his two friends through the glass door. He sighed a bit, not liking that he's gonna have to put up with them on his way back to the dorm.

"Hi Gyu!" Yeonjun and Soobin greeted as the younger opened the door.

"Sup." He uttered looking tired.

"So~ did you talk to him?" Yeonjun smirked.

"To who?" Soobin asked while glancing at the two guys.

"Nobody." Beomgyu said, walking passed them with his hands in his pockets. "Let's go I'm hungry."

The older ones quietly proceeded to follow behind him but of course Yeonjun couldn't let that question go unanswered. "Beomgyu is crushing on some guy that he often sees at the bookstore."

The younger turned around with a pissed-off look. "It's not a freaking crush!! Get that through your head Yeonjun—"

'Wait- I freaking know who the guy is now though, and I did have a crush on him before...'

'Oh no the worst thing ever is admitting that Yeonjun was right.'

'Wait no he wasn't right, he was and still is stupid because that was before I knew he was Taehyun and not some stranger with pretty eyes.'

'But wait.'

'Didn't Yeonjun say he was friends with him?'

'Wait I'm confused, it's not even like he's unaware that I and Taehyun know each other.'

"You're a gay dude, you ask me if I know him, you can't concentrate when he's around and you keep looking at him. Can you blame me for thinking you're crushing?? What else could it be?!"

"Just shut up!" Beomgyu yelled while obviously lacking confidence. "I don't like your voice...."

"Breaking news, Beomgyu doesn't like my voice and now I'm sad. But oh and you'll never guess who that boy is!" Yeonjun whispered in Soobin's ear his friend's name.

Soobin gasped faintly. "Well can't blame him, that blondie is so cute."

"Yah not you calling another guy cute!" Yeonjun frowned, a little pout on his face.

"You remain the cutest Junnie~"

Beomgyu made a retching sound.
'Now that I think about it, how long were those guys standing in front of the store? Because they could've seen Taehyun leave it.'

...

'Anyway I'll try again tomorrow.'

»•»🤍«•«