"You let me win." I breathe out.

"Maybe." He smirks and I lean down and kiss him. A whistle from in front of me makes me look up. Everyone sitting on the steps in front of me has big smiles on their faces. I scramble off of Zuko and dust myself off, trying to hide the ever-growing blush on my face.

"Well, that was fun." Sokka stands up, "But now it's time for something even more fun," He throws off his robe, revealing a swimsuit, "Beach party!"

Sokka and the rest of Team Avatar go running down to the beach, "A little fun at the beach never hurt anyone." I shrug looking over at Zuko who frowns, "Loosen up! The world won't end if we spend a couple of hours having fun." I push him lightly and run off down to the beach.

-

I sink my feet into the sand at the edge of the water, watching the people around me make sand sculptures and surf on the water.

I crouch down and start making mounds of sand to form some kind of castle, "Check out my Appa sand sculpture." I lift my head to see Aang place one last piece of wood in his sculpture.

"Not bad, baldy, but I've been working on my sandbending." Toph cracks her knuckles,

"You're gonna love this." She bends the sand into a replica of Ba sing Se. I stand up and walk away from my sad little sandcastle to look at her masterpiece.

"Whoa! Wow, you've even made a little Earth King and Bosco." Aang points at a man and his bear.

"Try and top that, Sokka," Toph smirks at the boy who has been running back and forth across the beach.

"Ta-da!" Sokka reveals his sculpture. It's a large blob-like creature with seaweed hair and a starfish nose.

"Is that a blubbering blob monster?" Aang asks.

"No, it's Suki!" Sokka says defensively. My jaw drops and I laugh, looking between the horrific sand sculpture and Sokka's pretty girlfriend.

"Suki, we'll all understand if you break up with him over this." Toph teases.

"I think it's sweet." She replies and Sokka goes running over, giving her a big kiss on her cheek.

"But it doesn't even look like- Aah!" Aang gets cut off by a giant explosion destroying Sokka's 'art piece'. I raise my fists but drop them when I see who has created the explosion.

"What are you doing?" Aang asks Zuko.

"Teaching you a lesson!" Zuko destroys Aang's Appa sculpture with another blast and he goes running off to the beach house after Aang.

"What happened?" Katara returns to shore.

"Zuko's gone crazy! I made a sand sculpture of Suki and he destroyed it!" Sokka struggles to rebuild his artwork, "Oh, and he's attacking Aang." He adds.

I run with the group back to the house to see Aang and Zuko standing on the roof.

"Can't you control your boyfriend?" Sokka shakes me.

"I don't even know why he's doing this, how am I supposed to stop him?" I swat Sokka away.

Suddenly, Zuko comes blasting out from the side of the house and into a nearby tree. I march up to him and pull him up by the collar, "What's wrong with you?"

"You could have hurt Aang!" Katara adds.

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with all of you? How can you sit around having beach parties when Sozin's Comet is only three days away?"

I turn around and look at the group behind me and they all look blankly at Zuko, "Why are you all looking at me like I'm crazy?"

"About Sozin's Comet ... I was actually gonna wait to fight the Fire Lord until after it came," Aang says.