Chapter 21💜

New Years 🥳🎉🍾

Author's PoV~

Hennessy was home relaxing when she heard her phone ring from the distance. She walked over and saw it was Jungkook, She smiled as she couldn't believe it was him. He was so busy in America doing business deals with his group (BTS), That she was surprised he had time to call her.

Hennessy: Hello? What's up baby I missed you! How you doing?

Jungkook: I'm doing great and I missed you my love, I can't wait to see you guys in about 2 months, But yeah-

Hennessy: What? What you mean 2 months, Babe no you said you was coming back next week Friday.... I can't be live you didn't tell me , Babe now what I do?!

Jungkook: I definitely texted you-

Hennessy: Definitely didn't-

"Sees long message"

Hennessy: Oh.... Well i'm sorry, I just can't sit here and be alone for New Year's. I wanna be with my daddy, I wanna feel you next to me when the new year come! You've been away for about 2 months, I miss you!

Jungkook: Babe.... We literally been on the phone all day for about two weeks straight! Stop it, I miss you too! I know you wanna see me but I'll be home soon, It's okay and when I do.... I'll give you all the dick you want okay?

Hennessy: Ooo- You so nasty, Anyways okay well I'll see you later i'm gonna go and sit in the living room watching the ball drop.... Bye babe...

Jungkook: It's not bye it's-

"Hennessy hangs up"

Hennessy was around 3 Months pregnant and her hormones were starting to get all over the place, She kept calm and sat down on the couch. She started to cry a little because she missed her man, She laid down and took a nap while tears ran down her face.

"2 Hours Later"

11:00 Pm

"Knock Knock"

"Ugh who is it?!"

"Opens door"

Hennessy: Jimin? What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with-

"Jimin Moves over"

"Jungkook walks in"

Jungkook: Hey babe.... Do you have room for one more?

Hennessy: Oh shit.... MY BABY!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!

"Jumps On Jungkook"

Jungkook: I missed you more mamas, Now where do we began-

"See's Hennessy's outfit"

Jungkook: Babe why do you have on these extra large clothes?

Hennessy: Oh.... OHHH, Yeah because I'm starting to like the oversized fit. It feels so comfortable! I'm loving it! So yeah...