Chapter 19💜

2 Weeks Later ~

"Runs"

"Vomiting"

"Ugh fuck, my head hurts like crazy... I need some medicine"

Hennessy walks to the bathroom and gets her serve cold medicine because she was shaking and had the sniffles. She decided to get dressed and go to the doctors office because she wanted to know if she had covid-19 or any worse. Her body felt weak and she had the worse headache ever.

"Gets In Cab"

"Calls Loona"

Loona: Hello this is Lonna speaking, Welcome to Jungkook entertainment. How may I help you?

Hennessy: Hello it's Henny, I'm not coming in today I feel weak and sick.

Loona: Henny? What you didn't call my cell-

Hennessy: Because I know today's a busy day for you, With the auditions and applications for Jungkook got you doing today. So yeah I just called you on the office phone. But I will see you later, Come to my house later on your break!

Loona: Okay see ya!

"Hangs up"

"30 Minutes Later"

Hennessy was in the doctors room and she was nervous because her body was feeling hurt. Doctor Yoon
came in to examine Hennessy to see if anything was wrong with her.

Doctor: Yoon

Yoon: Hello Hennessy, My name is Dr

Yoon: Hello Hennessy, My name is Dr. Yoon and I will be your doctor form now on. I see that your last doctor moved to the states, She left to California. She gave me this letter for you and she said open it when you get home. Now let's began testing you, and we should be done in about 20 minutes. Any questions my love?

Hennessy: Aww thank you, And no. Not that I know of, I think i'm good! You can start the examination on me!

Yoon: Okay let's do this then! Lay back and we will begin!

~~~

"30 Minutes Later"

Dr. Yoon: Hello Ms. Hennessy, I see that your body is fighting something, You don't have covid-19 and your body is just reacting from something.