Episode 28 - snowed in.

Start from the beginning

Kevin: whatever. I'll see you losers later.

He walks up the stairs and into the bathroom where he locks himself in.

Ben: what's his problem?

Gwen: what do you think it is ben?

Ben: I don't know, this isn't much worse than usual.

Rex: he doesn't have a family to go to. The best he's got is us and you kind of hate him.

Ben: I don't hate him, anymore, I just wish his attitude wasn't so...

Gwen: like yours?

Ben: don't ever say that again.

Circe: but it's kind of true ben. I mean you both mainly only think about yourselves.

However, the talk is cut short when a falling apart car broke down out front of the street. The door was frozen short, and ben runs out in his white and green jacket, and he turns into Heatblast. His flames keeping him warm as he unfroze the car and pulled, he pulled the man out of it. He brought the man inside and timed out.

ken: where did that fire monster go?

Ben: I'm that fire monster.

Ken: wait, you turned into that fire monster? Don't tell me you've become just like jessie.

Gwen: jessie?

Ken: yeah, one minute we're on a nice date and the next she's some kind of ice monster and some government guys jump down and take her. One of them was called six or something.

Rex: you met six?

Ken: you know him? And who are you?

Rex: my name is rex Salazar. And you've met six?

Ken: I guess. You know that guy?

Rex: kind of. It's a whole other story. But I'm glad to meet you ken.

Ken: nice to meet you too rex, did you adopt a kid or something mom?

Natalie: oh no, that one's your granddad's problem. We have Circe.

Ken: Circe?

Circe walks over and looks at him.

Circe: this is your brother?

Gwen: yes, it is. Hey ken.

She and ben tackle hug him.

Ken: I've missed you two so much. I bet you have a lot to tell me about what you've been up to since I left. Especially with ben being able to turn into some kind of flaming monster.

Ben: oh, I've got like 9 more of these aliens.

Ken: aliens? Is that what happened to jessie? She got turned into some kind of alien.

Rex: probably more like she Became an Evo.

Ken: Evo?

Bobo: Exponentially Variegated Organism. Come on does nobody watch the news?

Ken: why is the monkey talking?

Bobo: I'm an Evo as well. Probably the best looking one there is.

Circe: you're not even in the top 10. Trust me, I've seen a lot of them.

Ken: is there some kind of cure for her?

Rex: you're looking at him. After the snowstorm I'm supposed to be going over there to cure what I can of those who were left after alpha attacked.

Ken: sounds like I missed a lot.

Gwen: you have no idea.

Ken: then fill me in.