The Royal Howard: Lady Anastasia Christina Howard

Lord Andrew Charles Howard had a daughter, Lady Anastasia Christina Howard, Duchess of Northampton Territory with Lady Theresa Charlotte Hardwick.

Lady Theresa's mother, Lady Natalie Romanov was a direct descendant of Czar Alexander II of Russia and through his daughter, Grand Duchess Maria Alexandrovna of Russia who marries Alfred, Duke of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, the second son of Queen Victoria and through their daughter, Princess Beatrice of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha who marries Infante Alfonso, Duke of Galliera who is the son of Infante Antonio, Duke of Galliera who is the son of Antoine, Duke of Montpensier who is the youngest son of King Louis Philippe I of France and he is the son of Louis Philippe II, Duke of Orléans who was the son of Louis Philippe I, Duke of Orléans and he was the son of Louis, Duke of Orléans who was the son of Philippe II, Duke of Orléans and his wife, Françoise Marie de Bourbon and he was the younger son of King Louis XIII of France and Anne of Austria.

Lady Natalie had English, French, Spanish, and Russian royal blood in her ancestry and Lord Terrence Hardwick was from a good gentry of English and Irish heritage, but didn't prevent Lady Natalie from marrying Lord Terrance, and their marriage only produced one child, Lady Theresa Charlotte Hardwick.

Lady Theresa Charlotte Hardwick became the mistress of Lord Andrew Charles Howard in 2280 after the birth of Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory and it was on and off affair between them and in the beginning Lord Andrew Charles just wanted a companion that he could talk to and Lady Theresa had a sympathetic ear and she would listen to Lord Andrew Charles talk about his childhood, and how lonely it was.

Lady Theresa didn't mind being Lord Andrew Charle's confidante and companionship and she was grateful it didn't turn anything physical in the beginning as she had heard Lady Karissa tell him that he was terrible lover.

Lady Theresa and Lord Andrew Charles don't become intimate until March of 2285, and when they did it resulted with Lady Theresa becoming pregnant with their daughter, Lady Anastasia Christina Howard, Duchess of Northampton Territory.

Lady Anastasia Christina was named for her maternal ancestress, Grand Duchess Anastasia Romanov, the youngest daughter of Czar Nicholas II of Russia and her father's ancestress, Queen Christina of Sweden, as Lord Terrace was partly Swedish and his ancestors dated back to Gustavus Adolphus, King of Sweden and it was his daughter who became the Queen of Sweden but she never married as she was fascinated by Queen Elizabeth I of England and she named her cousin, Charles, her heir to the Swedish throne.

On December 21, 2285, on Lord Andrew Charles Howard 40th birthday she presents him with the birth of a beautiful daughter, Lady Anastasia Christina Howard and Lord Andrew Charles bestows on her in the name of her great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard the Dukedom of Northampton Territory on Star Base 12.

Lord Charles Andrew JR orders the bells to sound out through Norfolk Territory and all territories governed by The Howard's to ring out declaring the birth of the First Royal Howard in history, Lady Anastasia Christina Howard.

Lady Elizabeth is the happiness of all the children as she has already started her army of women to follow her to crush the patriarchy that her great-great-great-grandfather started in 2153.

With Lady Elizabeth leading all the other little girls she parades around she states, " I am going to crush what my great-great-great-grandfather did in 2153."

All of the little girls, Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, Lady Caroline Matilda Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud and Lady Autumn Bridget start to dance around in the suite where Lady Theresa is holding Lady Anastasia Christina and they don't stop and Lady Karissa, Lady Paulina, Lord Richard William Carey, and Lord Charles Andrew III watch their daughters march around the room and Lady Karissa smiles "Looks like our daughters are finally going to govern Star Base 12."