Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart

Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart was born into one of the most illustrious family on Star Base 12 to Lord Alexander Charles Stuart II, Duke of Lennox Territory who is a direct descendant of King Charles II of England and his French Mistress, Lady Louise de Kéroualle, Duchess of Portsmouth and their son, Lord Charles Lennox, 1st Duke of Lennox and Richmond.

Through her mother, Lady Josephine Isbella Habsburg she was a direct descendant of Emperor Maximilian and Lady Mary, Duchess of Burgundy and their grandson, Emperor Charles V of The Holy Roman Empire of maternal grandmother's side, and on her maternal grandmother's side, King Alfonso I of Portugal through his great-grandson, King Alfonso III of Portugal and his mistress, Madragana Ben Aloandro and their son, Martim Afonso Chichorro.

Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart was more royal than her father, Lord Alexander Charles Stuart, Duke of Lennox Territory.

Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg's father, Lord Ferinand Habsburgs was a direct descendant of Emperor Maximilian and Lady Mary, Duchess of Burgundy and through their grandson, Charle V, The Holy Roman Emperor and his son, Ferdinand I, Holy Roman Emperor and through her mother, Lady Carissa De Souza, from King Alfonso III of Portugal.

One of ancestress was a moor and came from Africa and she was converted from Islam to Christianity and baptized into the Roman Catholic Church and given the name of Maior Afonso and with King Alfonso III she had one son, Martim Afonso Chichorro who married Inês Lourenço de Valadares (or de Sousa), daughter of Lourenço Soares de Valadares.

Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart was very noble indeed with Spanish, Portuguese, French, and Scottish heritage.

She was considered to be a great catch for any of the aristocrats in Lennox Territory on Star Base and later on she was joined by a brother, Lord James Alexander Stuart, in 2288.

Lord James Alexander Stuart resembled his father, Lord Alexander Charles II whereas Lady Alexandrina Charlene resembled her mother and maternal grandmother,

Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart was born in July of 2282, and she was destined to become the First Duchess of Lennox Territory after her father.

Lady Alexandrina Charlene met her maternal second cousin, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard and it was love at first sight between the two second cousins, but their fathers where maternal first cousins as her aunt were Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart who was the mother of Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard was a proud man of his wife, the formidable Lady Karissa and his family which number six children by the time the two second cousins met.

When Lady Karissa and he traveled to Lennox Territory to go to his late mother's funeral. He took all of his children with him along with Lady Caroline Matilda, Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey, Lady Anastasia Christina and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard who were his legal children along with his Howard cousins that were, Lord Richard Edward Howard II, Lord Frederick William Howard III, Lord Richard William Carey, Lord David William Beck Senior, and his two sons in laws, Lord Richard Edward III and Lord David William Beck II and his first grandchild, Lady Karissa Ann Howard.

The Howard entourage is met on the border of Norfolk and Lennox and The Stuart entourage is there to greet the Howard entourage.

It is the first time that the maternal first cousins ever met and there was no love lost between and Lord Andrew Charles walks up and he bows "I am your maternal cousin, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory and this is my wife, Lady Karissa who is also Marchioness of Pembroke Territory and with me are my mother's many grandchildren who want to pay the final respect to their maternal grandmother." Lord Andrew Charles tells him.