Duchess Vs Countess

Dutchess Vs Countess - The Confrontation

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, Duchess of Norfolk Territory, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory and Viscountess of Fairfax Territory decides she wants to meet Lady Henrietta Rose Butler, Countess of Ormond Territory.

Ormond Territory is a tiny province between Lennox Territory and Wessex Territory on StarBase 12 and it inhabitants are mainly from Ireland.

Some of the Irish are Roman Catholic and some are Protestant, and they are governed by the Earl of Ormond.

The present Earl of Ormond is Roman Catholic, but he is a fair and justice earl to all his people and he doesn't force his religion upon anyone.

Lord Robert Butler is the son of Lord Pier Butler and his brother, Lord Thomas was the earl until he passed away and his son, Lord Edmund Butler is too young to govern the Earldom until he is 18 years old.

When Lord Thomas Butler dies suddenly it is brother, Lord Robert that tells his sister-in-law, Lady Henrietta Rose "I am the earl now and I have my own wife and children."

"I know that my oldest brother expected me to take care of his wife and children, and there is a trust fund set aside for his children, but I will administer it to them when they need something, but my brother left you a small pension." Lord Robert explains.

"I have contacted your brother, who is now Baron Clifford, and he requests that you return to Cliford and he will take care of his niece and two nephews and you." Lord Richard explains.

"You will have the courtesy title of Dowager-Countess r of Ormond and in time your son will succeed me when he comes of age, but until then I will govern Ormond." Lord Robert states.

Lady Henrietta Rose and her three children leave to return to Clifford Territory and she is given a carriage and four servants and a sizable purse as she travels back to Clifford.

One day while she is walking on Star Base 12 on Bedford Territory she meets her former beau, Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory and they start a conversation with each other.

Lady Henrietta Rose tries to justify while she turned down Lord Richard William Carey to appease her father in 2270 and that she was torn between her family and Lord Richard William Carey.

Lady Henrietta Rose tells Lord Richard William "My brother is looking for a new husband for me. My husband died not even one year ago."

Naturally, Lord Richard William Carey isn't without a heart, and he extends his condolences to Lady Henrietta Rose on the loss of her husband,

Lord Richard William Carey suggests that Lord Robert Clifford call upon Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory and his formidable wife, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann, Duchess of Norfolk, Marchioness of Pembroke and Viscountess of Fairfax Territory.

The interview resulted in that neither Lord Charles Andrew Howard III or Lord Thomas William Howard want to marry a woman whose father insulted their great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard.

Lord Robert Clifford, despite he is willing to give the man that marries his widowed sister a handsome dowry doesn't pay off.

Lady Karissa decides she's wants to meet the woman that hurt her beloved, Lord Richard William Carey and she summons Lady Henrietta Rose Butler to Beltane Manor and her brother, Lord Robert Clifford escorts her to Beltane Manor.

Lady Karissa sits in her private drawing room at Beltane Manor, and she is wearing her tiara on her head when Lord Clifford escorts his sister, Lady Henrietta Rose into her private drawing room and they bow and curtsy to her and she tells them "I don't conform to formality at Beltane Manor."