" So you're not gonna blow off at me?" He asks with a hint of disappointment. " Because that would have been hot! " He smirks then sits down next to me.

" I'm guessing you're a sucker for drama." I laugh

" You have no idea."

" Never thought I'd be sitting here again." His eyes scan the room at least twice. " Lots of good memories though. " he smirks and I believe I've got what he means but I shake off the image of him with some girl behind the bleachers or something. But I mean he does look like the type.

" Care to share?" I ask with a side smile and raised eyebrow. He chuckles.

" Right now its not about me but about you and why you were really here." Suddenly his facial is serious as fuck.

" Lady cramps!" I shrug but he's not that stupid. No offence Mr. Lockwood.

" Try again. " he says still serious. Shit if this is the face he uses in meetings and business negotiations, then it explains how he's so successful.
He stares like if he peels back just one more layer all your dirty little secrets will be served to him on a silver platter with you as the terrified waiter.

" Boy drama." I say simply. The stare was killing me.

" Enlighten me." And just like that we're back to all smiles Nate.

I think through it real quick. Do I really want to share thus with him? Okay so for the Zeke thing he was there, he practically saved me. Not sure what he was doing at a highschool party but still, a save is a save. Then the secret admirer shit well...I don't even like talking about it but let alone think about it. That will be for another time, maybe. Right now I just need to vent.

After a deep breath. " So this hot senior asks me out to a party I get there and he tries to rape. I get saved by a hot stranger not that I could actually tell at that moment. Anyway so this hot senior has this hot best friend who won't get off my neck till I find it somewhere in my heart to forgive him. I finally do and the said hot best friend asks me out to "celebrate". Then the hot stranger asks me out as well. But even before the days end I find out the hot senior has been claiming I gave him the Alya special. Oh and my hot fucked up ex might be back in town." I pause to catch my breath. " Basically hot guys are my fucking problem...well except my best friend. "

" I'm lost what's the Alya treatment? " He looks as confused as I was.

" Best BJ's in town. "I practically spit. I have to resist the urge to just go flying out of the room and hunt that dude down.

" But I've never had one!" He gasps looking around frantically like he just missed the big sale. He looks so goofy I can't help smiling and laughing a little bit. " Don't let that guy take away your smile, its a sight to behold. " He says soothing my clenched fist which I hadn't even realised had formed.

His touch is soft and gentle.
" You must really follow your moisturizer routine." I laugh to hide the blush that wants to creep in.

I take his hand in mine and play with it. Lightly squeezing his fingers especially is thumb...its a cute fatty. I guess you can't have everything. Hot man with weird but cute thumb. He realises what's going through my mind and tries to take his hand away. I don't let him.

" Now on a serious note, should I punch his face in or will you do it." Stern faced Nate is back. He's not fun.

" Honestly I'd rather not talk about him right now." I shrug keeping all my attention in his thumb. " Or my other date." I say before he can.

" How'd you know?" He stares at me quizzically and I just shrug with a smile.

Before either of us can say anything else, the bell rings and and the exact same moment loud shouts can be heard. Yeah it's time to go home but people aren't always this loud about it.

" Something's going on." I get to my feet real quick and rush out the door. The hall is packed but I manage to squeeze my way through and get to the center where its all happening. Talk about déjà vu.

Jenkins is staring daggers into Zeke who looks confused but enraged. They both look disgruntled probably because they'd already fought a little before Aidan got between them again. I can see Jenkins chest rise and drop, his nose is flaring. Oh he is pissed, royally pissed. Aidan tries to tell him something but he just scoffs and pushes his hand off his chest.

" If he so much as comes near her again, hell even try to talk to her. I'll feed him his balls. " I'd never seen Jenkins look so serious. He looks right at Zeke but I think all he sees is red.

I want to go get him but not when he's like that. Honestly I'm kinda terrified.

" Jenk..." I call out and try to walk to him but I'm held back.

" Not when he's like that." It's Nate. I'd even forgotten he was around. But its too late he's already seen me, but so have Aidan and Zeke.

" Aly..." Before Zeke can go any further a hard fist connects to his jaw. Its so loud I'm worried it might be broken.

" Hot senior my ass!" Spits Nate. I hope his hand is okay because that was a massive blow.

Everyone around looks at us in shock. Well mainly him. He's some random guy in the middle of the hallway dressed in a suit and he just punched Zeke.

" Show over, you can now leave." Aidan shoos away the crowd. They slowly move and soon they're all gone. Now its just me, Nate, Jenkins, Aidan and Zeke who is still confused because total stranger just hit him.

" I'm getting really tired of not fighting back." Zeke straightens himself and now he looks pissed and he's looking right at Nate.

" Go ahead!" He moves toward Zeke but I get in front of him. This is just gonna get out of head and quite frankly I'm already sick of it.

" Can we leave?" I ask no one in particular but its directed to Jenkins or Nate. At this point I don't care who it is I just want to leave.

The three of us walk away. " I won't be good company right now, I'll just meet you later at the party."

I can tell he's still pissed so I don't push it. " Okay, love you though." I hug him.

" Love you too." He walks away and we head to Nate's car.

The drive is silent. We're all lost in our own thoughts. I ask him to stop over at the mall so I can pick up a gift for Danny. He helps me look and I end up buying some animal toys, dinosaurs, dogs, snakes and an animal encyclopedia. Nate then takes me home.

" Thank you for today. " I say when he parks outside the house.

" Just don't enjoy yourself too much on your date with the other guy, he might get disappointed when it's me and not him in the end." He leans in and I think he's gonna kiss me but he doesn't, he kisses my check and tinge of disappointment creeps in.

Argh,hot guys will be the end of me!

Heyyyy, I know I took too long to update, really sorry about that but hope you are enjoying the book.
Vote and comment.
Byeeeee😘💕