Chapter Fourteen

I walk through the halls with one objective in mind, find that douchebag and punch his nose in. I try to recall if he'd mentioned what his next class was while we were at lunch. He didn't, so now I'm a raging bitch with no direction.

I think about going to every classroom and checking if he's there but then what, walk in punch his nose in probably step on his balls hard with my boots and walk out like a bad bitch only to get detention and miss going for shopping for Danny's gift or even risk suspension. The former being the reason why my anger slowly subsides I just walk to the gym and hope its not in use.

Lucky for me, its not. I sit in on of the corners away from the entrance pop in my earphones and just let the music hit all the spots. I lay down on my back with my eyes closed hoping and praying that the floor is clean and that Zeke did not just mess up any chance he had at being on my good side. I was honestly glad the drama was done with but no something else just had to pop up.

Thinking of Zeke is doing nothing to calm me down so I push out all related thoughts out of my mind and try to concentrate on the music. It works for a while, I feel myself clam down and start to feel a little sleepy but just like that, all good things must come to an end.

One of my earphones is popped out and I find myself looking up at a one Mr.Lockwood.

" Shouldn't you be in class, Miss Reed.” he asks. I sit up but not to fast if I want him to believe me.

" I wasn't feeling too good." I say as softly as I can.

" I believe that's what the nurses office is for." He retorts.

" I was there, she gave me some meds but I'd rather wait here as they take effect than go to class." I lightly tug at my tummy.

" Miss Reed, head to class this is no place to be as lessons are being held." He says sternly.

" But you don't know what's its like to sit in a class and feel like your insides are being poked by thousands of needles while being twisted and  stretched way beyond there limit. " I maintain eye contact. " I could feel my uterus wall break down bit by bit, forgive me for not wanting to feel that torture on top of the teachers agitating voice."

As he looks down at me, I fear that maybe I took this pretence a bit too far and might have let a little bit of my Zeke anger out. Shit even without punching Zeke's nose in I'm still getting detention. Great.

" This one time Miss Reed, I'll only pardon you this one time." I sigh relieved that still no detention. " However next time after the meds either stay at the nurses office or go back to class and just sleep throughout it. Even if you're sent to my office you won't be punished." He says with a slight smile.

" Thank you, Mr.Lockwood." He slightly nods his head and turn to leave. " I'm really sorry about blowing at you, I had no right. "

He smiles." I've had it worse with my three daughters and wife, don't worry I understand. " I smile back at him and this time when he turns to leave I notice he's not alone.

Nate been a small distance behind him all along. What is it that they've been discussing that doesn't fucking end! Mr. Lockwood walks off to him says something he answers they shake hands and then I'm left in the gymnasium with Nate.

What is it with me gym and boys?

"Hey." He smiles.

"Hey." I smile back.

" Are you feeling better?" He asks standing right where Mr.Lockwood was.

" Yeah I was fine the entire time just didn't want detention. " I explain