"Lets go to class ohkay?" Tae nodded slightly still in Jungkook's hold. Jimin sighed there is no way the other would stay away.

They both walked to class and sat on their respective seat, of course Jungkook beside Taehyung.

"Class be aware of the killing out there. Who knows? You might be next." The whole class went silent at his words. 

"What? You all are scared? He will come after you all too, don't worry-"

"Get out before I chop your tongue into pieces and feed them to you.

The teacher shivered at Jungkook's words and left the class stumbling.

Taehyung who was now shivering badly with low hiccups out of anxiety. Jungkook pulled him on his own lap calming him down but none of it was working. He hugged the shivering male tightly leaving soft kisses all over his neck while patting his back. Jungkook was already done with the teacher when the students also started murmuring and passing comments on the crying male.

Jungkook had enough, he stood up with Taehyung in his arms and left the class with Jimin who brought their bags with him.

They both went to terrace as there was no one present there. And it was calming.

"Taetae, bub stop crying. See we are here. Jungkook is also here." Jimin said caressing other's crying face that was snuggled in jungkook's chest.

"Hy-hyung he will take you away." Taehyung said holding Jungkook tightly, as if someone will snatch him away in a blink. 

"No one will take me away from you my lil pup, no one." Jungkook assured and as if it worked as a spell Taehyung calmed down to their relief.

"Wanna eat something?" Jimin asked as he took out three sandwiches from his bag.

"Fuck yeah! I am so damn hungry!!" Jimin just looked at the other eating like a pig. Just two bites and the sandwich is finished.

"Since when were you starved pig?" Jungkook showed three fingers making Jimin's eyes wide.

"Bitch how did you survived for three days!!" This made Jungkook frown.

"Hoe, I meant three hours." Jimin choked over his sandwich and smacked the back of Jungkook's head.

"Is there any thing you can't eat?" Jimin asked blankly to which Jungkook made a thinking face.

"Nope!"

"Even Tae?" Jimin asked raising his eyebrows but Jungkook's answer made him cough out his sandwich.

"Yeah. That actually would be the most delicious meal I would ever have." 

"See tae-Oh." They both found the latter sleeping calmly in Jungkook's lap while still holding his shirt in his fingers in a very tight grip.

"Sleep Bub." Jimin muttered silently as Jungkook was caressing the sleeping males hair back.

They are really worried about him and his fear. It is becoming a phobia.

🧧🧧🧧🧧🧧🧧🧧🧧🧧🧧🧧🧧🧧🧧🧧🧧🧧🧧🧧🧧🧧🧧🧧🧧🧧🧧🧧🧧🧧🧧🧧🧧

(A handsome human in front of me)

My brain- see! he\she is so hot cute, beautiful caring amazing! Lets go!!

After befriending that person.

My brain- Maybe they like us too...Let it be for now.

After they start dropping hints.

My brain- Eww how the fuck can they be this cringe? What is she\he doing?

When they finally confess.

My brain- Get the fuck away from them!!!

Me- B-but you said they are our crush?

mY BRAIN- GET AWAY RIGHT NOW! THEY ARE NOT FOR YOU! THEY ARE TOXIC! THEY ARE CONTROLLING! YOU RE A GIRL OF YOUR OWN! YOU CAN'T LET THEM RULE YOU~!!!.

Me- B-but, the-

my brain- RIGHT THIS INSTANT! AWAY!

mE- okay.

............crush over.........

Thats how my brain works....at first it will attract..when others get attracted...it will repel....

🌚

Bui bui!

~~~~~glimpse