Chapter 9

There's another slight smut in this chapter I'll tell you where it is, if you want to skip it you can.
————————————————————————————
Felix's POV:

"I love you"

I was shocked when I heard those words coming from Chan's mouth. "Um, Felix you okay" Chan said waving his hands in my face.

"Uh, yeah I'm okay" I said trying not to stutter. "You sure" Chan said making sure I was okay. "Yes" I replied back.

"I'm just shocked that you said you love me" I told him. "We'll get used to it because now I'm going to keep on telling you from now on" he says while stretching his arms out signaling for me to give him cuddles.

I went closer to him and he grabbed me and put me in his arms. I felt comfortable and safe when I was in his embrace. I cuddled closer to him and rest my head on his chest, hearing his heartbeat.

"Channie" I called out to him. "Hmm" he replied back by humming. "I love you" I said to him. He pulled me closer and he put his finger on my chin to make me look at him.

"Felix, would you be my boyfriend"

I was too stunned to speak. I was actually not expecting that at all. My mouth was hanging from pure shock. "I..I...I...yes I would love too" I smiled.

Chan pulled me in a kiss, which was sweet and soft with pure love. But then it turned rough and passionate.

Before anything can happen, Chan picked me up and moved us to the bedroom. He gently put me done on the bed and hovered over me.

*slight smut*

He then started to kiss me again. "I love you Felix so much you don't know how long I wanted to do this" he said between the kisses.

He started to leave trails of kisses down to my neck then he lifted up my shirt to leave more trails down to my stomach.

I was in too much pleasure that I didn't notice that he was taking off my pants leaving me in my underwear.

He then started to kiss my inner thighs and leave marks on them. "God..you're so beautiful, especially these marks on you, telling everyone you belong to me" he said making his way up to meet with my lips.

We started to kiss very passionate and we were fighting over who gets to dominate the kiss, in which Chan won.

He then picked me up to take off my shirt and his shirt. He then pushed me back down on the bed.

He then started to leave marks all over my body while he was playing with my nipples.

"Ahhh..ahh....Channie....mmm....feels so good"

"You like that huh...my baby boy" Chan said which turned me on.

He started to play with my nipples even more which caused me to cum.

"Suck"

He said putting his fingers near my mouth. I did what he said and sucked on his fingers like a good boy. While I was sucking on his fingers, he took off both our boxers.

"Okay you can stop now" he said while taking his fingers out of my mouth.

Before I can say anything, he put his finger in my entrance which made me to moan loudly.

"Ahh..."

Before he moved his finger, he looked at me if he can continue which I nodded. He then started to move his finger inside of me.

He then inserted another finger and then another until he was done prepping me.

"Do you want to continue or do you want to wait, if you want to wait I get it we can just stop here and I can wait until you are ready" Chan says before doing anything else.

"We can stop because I'm not ready for this yet" I said scared he will be mad.

"Okay, I respect that we can wait" he said which made me smile considering he respected my decision.

We put back our clothes and laid back down on the bed. We cuddled and talked until we fell asleep.