Chapter 8

This has a slight smut part but I'll tell you when it gets to that part.
———————————————————————————
Felix's POV:

When I woke up from my nap. I noticed that Chan wasn't next to me. I called out his name with no answer. I got up and went to go find him.

When I entered the kitchen I see him on the phone. 'He looks like he is arguing with someone' I thought to myself.

I decided to wait for him in the living room when I heard my best friend's name that made me stop in my tracks.

"Jennie, how many times am I going to tell you, I don't want to be with you, I'm in love with someone else, I don't want to hurt them anymore" I hear Chan say to Jennie on the phone.

I went straight to my room and laid down with the blankets covering me. Once I put the blankets on me, I hear my bedroom door open. "Felix, are you in here" I hear Chan say.

"No" I say to him. "Then if he's not here, why did I hear his voice" I hear Chan say but I can tell he was smirking. "Because it is a recorder" I say trying not to laugh.

"Really now" he said which I feel the side of the bed sink down a little. I then felt a hand on my hip but then it made its way up to my waist. "If this is a recorder then tell me why I feel a person under the blanket" he said squeezing my waist but lightly.

"It's the pillows" I said trying not to make a weird noise. "Then I'll just have to see if its just pillows" he said before lifting the blanket up revealing me underneath it.

"I thought you said it was a recorder" he smirked. "Um, I said that, I meant a robot" I said trying not to laugh at my answer.

"Then if I hit you, you won't feel it" he asked lifting his hand up ready to hit me. "Nope" I said before I can do anything Chan hit me but not that hard just a little tap.

"I ow" I said. When I looked at Chan, he was smirking at me. I realized what I just said and tried to run away from there.

But before I can run, I felt Chan's hand grabbed me and threw me to the bed. When I tried to get up, Chan hovered over me blocking me to escape.

"I thought you said you were a robot" he said still hovering over me. "I lied okay" I said trying yo look away from him. "Felix, look at me" Chan said to me.

I looked at him like how he ask. We just stayed staring at each other, which felt like an hour has passed. I haven't realize how pretty his eyes were until I saw them.

When I was about to say something to him, I saw him moving closer to me. I closed my eyes because I didn't know what was happening, until I felt his lips on mine.

It was a sweet and gentle kiss and our lips fit like a puzzle piece that were made for each other. I wrapped my arms behind his neck and lightly pulled on his hair.

*The slight smut starts here*

Chan made his way down to my neck and started to suck on it which made me moan with pleasure. "Channie....mm" I said bitting my lip to prevent me from moaning out loud.

"Don't bite your lip let me hear you" Chan said seductively into my ear which made me like it. He went back into giving me a hickey. After he was done he left a trail of kisses down to my stomach.

He then lifted my shirt which I tried to cover myself. "Don't cover yourself in front of me, let me see your beauty" he said which I let him lift my shirt up.

He started to play with my nipples which made me moan from pleasure. "You like that huh" he said playing with them more.

"N..n..no I don't" I said trying not to make a reaction. "Why are lying, because your body is telling me something different" he said coming closer to my ear.

He started to nibble on my ear. Then he started to leave trails of kisses and when he got closer he kissed me on the lips. Before he can do more his phone ranged.

"Ugh...what now" he said before answering the phone. Once he answered it, I got up and fixed my clothes and went to the bathroom because I couldn't believe what just happened.

'Is Chan's crush me or he just did that because he was curious' I said to myself while staring at myself in the mirror.

I looked at myself for a while before splashing water on my face to calm myself down. After I was done I went out to the living room where I saw Chan sitting on the couch while doing something on his phone.

I tried to sneak pass him but he still somehow caught me. "Felix, come here" he said motioning me to sit down next to him.

I went to the couch and sat next to him and turned on the t.v. Once I put a movie on, I felt Chan come closer to me and hugged me from the side.

I turned to look at him and our faces were just an inch apart from each other. He came closer to me and connected our lips together.

Even though I really liked the kiss, I had to break it because I couldn't breathe. I wonder how people can kiss without needing air.

After I caught my breath, Chan leaned closer to put our foreheads together. "Felix" Chan called to me. "Hmm" I hummed signaling him to continue.

"I love you"