Chapter 5

Chan's POV:

When I woke up, it was already 7:30 am. I got up and went to go check if Felix is still asleep. Then I went to go make breakfast for the both of us.

Once I was in the middle of cooking I heard Felix walk in the kitchen and sat down on the stool that was near the counter.

"Good morning" I said still cooking. "Good morning" he says with his deep voice. I took a glance at him and he looked so cute. He had his hair messy, his shirt was hanging off of one shoulder, and he had his head down still trying to sleep.

'Cute'. After I was done cooking breakfast I put it in on the plate and slide it to Felix that way he can eat.

"Felix wake up, your food is there, it's right next to you" I said to him. Once I said that he woke up and his face gleam with happiness because of the pancakes I made for breakfast.

"You made them good Channie" he said stuffing his mouth with pancakes. I laughed at his cuteness. "Be careful, your going to end up choking" I warned him. "No I won't" he disagreed before he started to choke.

"I told you" I said getting him a glass of water. "I'm sorry" he choked out after drinking his water. "It's ok as long as you don't do that again" I told him while I went back to my seat to finish my pancakes.

Once I took my last bite of the pancakes, I put the plate in the sink and washed it. Felix did the same thing once he was done with his.

After we were done eating we went to our rooms and got dressed. I came out of my room and saw Felix on the couch on his phone.

I walked up to him and sat down next to him. "What are you doing" I asked him. "Just texting Jisung because he asked me if he left his jacket here the last time he stayed here" he said not taking his eyes of the phone.

"Oh ok, well what do you want to do once you are done texting him" I leaned on him. "We can go to the park and get ice cream or whatever you want to do" he looked at me after putting his phone in his pocket.

"Ok then, let's go to the park" I said getting up cheerfully which made Felix laugh. God I love his laugh so much. "You're such a dork" he says heading to the door. "Well I'm your dork" I say walking right behind him.

I can tell he blushed because usually when I say something like that he puts his hands on his face trying to hide it.

We walked out the door and I made sure I locked the door then we started to head to the park. Once we made it to the park we saw little children playing in the playground.

We went to go sit on our usual spot where we can see the kids play and have fun. While we were sitting there we saw a child coming towards us.

"Channie, lixie, your here" the child says. "Well of course we are, Jae" Felix says to the child. We met Jae when he couldn't find his mom, so Felix and I helped him and from there he became attached to us.

"Jae where did you go" we hear his mom say. "Over here with Chan hyung and Felix hyung" Jae yells for his mom to hear. She came to where we are at and greeted us.

"Jae next time tell your mom where you are going, okay" Felix tells Jae which he nodded to. "Jae do you want ice cream, Felix and I were going to head over there" I asked Jae. "Yes" he says cheerfully.

We started to head over to the ice cream store which was only just across the park. We walked through the doors of the ice cream place and waited for a worker to take our order.

"Hi welcome, what can I get for you today" the worker says. "Hi, um can I get 2 strawberry ice creams, 1 chocolate ice cream, and 1 vanilla ice cream" I say to the worker, who was putting the orders in the register.

"Okay, that'll be $19:45" she says looking at me. "Here you go and keep the change" I say before walking to the side for the other customers an order.

"Chan you don't have to get me one" Jae's mother says to me. "No, I wanted too, don't worry" I say smiling at her.

"One chocolate, two strawberry, and one chocolate ice cream" the girl from the register yells. I went to go get the ice cream and gave it to them.

We walked back to the park and sat down on the bench that was there. After we were done eating the ice cream, it was getting late so we decided to leave before it gets dark.

"Bye Chan hyung and Felix hyung" Jae says hugging us. "Bye Jae" we said before breaking the hug. "Chan and Felix" Jae's mom says. "Bye" we said to her before they left.

"Let's go home" I said before taking Felix's hand. We walked in hand and hand on our way home. Once we made it home I unlock the door and entered in the house.

"Well channie, I'm going to sleep, so goodnight" Felix says before walking upstairs to his room. "Goodnight" I say locking the door and heading upstairs to my room.

I went in my room and got my clothes and went to go take a shower. After I was done showering, I brushed my teeth and went to my bed and put my phone on the desk that was next to my bed.

Then I turned off the lamp that was next to my bed which was on the desk. Once I was done turning off the lamp, I laid down and once my head hit the pillow, I fell asleep really fast.