Chapter 4

Felix's POV:

Time skip to 2 months:

It already has been 2 months since my mom and stepdad had been on their honeymoon and also 2 months since Chan and I been living alone together.

It was fun hanging out with Chan. We would go to the mall, play games, watch a movie, or go walk around the park.

But the thing is my feelings for Chan grew even stronger and it was hard to hide it. It's wrong for me to have feelings for him because we are stepbrothers and stepbrothers shouldn't have feelings for each other.

But right now I'm at the mall with my best friend/ twin Han Jisung aka the squrriel. "Hey you should wear this for Chan to see" he said showing me a revealing garment.

"No, I'm not going to wear that infront of Chan that would be awkward" I said taking the piece of clothing and putting it back.

The reason why Jisung is telling me to wear the garment is because he knows that I like Chan.

I would be lieing if I said that I don't like the piece of clothing but I am not going to wear that around the house infront of Chan.

It would be awkward too awkward. I can't risk on doing that because then we would probably stop hanging out with me or stop talking to each other.

"You should really try to see if it would be awkward but it's your choice to decide" Jisung said walking to the cashier to pay for his clothing.

"Yeah well, you know that I don't like showing too much of my body and I don't want to make it weird between us" I said going to were Jisung is.

"Well try to get out of your comfront zone and do it, you will never know until you try" he said turning to me before lifting up his eye brow.

"Maybe next time" I said walking out of the store. "Well next time you better or I'll force you" I hear Jisung say trying to catch up with me.

Jisung and I hung out until it was dinner. "I have to go because Minho said that I need to be home before dinner is ready, so bye" Jisung said getting his things before leaving. "Yeah okay bye" I said waving before leaving too.

I made it home and once I opened the door I smelled someone cooking food. I knew it was Chan because he would usually cook since there are times that I don't feel like it.

"I'm home" I said taking off my jacket and shoes. "Okay, food it almost ready" I hear him yell from the kitchen.

I walked to my room to leave the bags that I got from the mall on my bed. I started to get the things out because I rather do it then later because I would probably leave it there.

After I was done I hear Chan calling me to come and eat. I basically ran once he said it was time to eat. "Woah there, calm down the food is not going to runway" he chuckled at me for running well actually sprinting.

"Sorry, I'm just really hungry" I said sitting down on the table. "It's okay" he said also sitting down on the table.

We started eating the food and talking about our day to each other. "So you and Jisung went to the mall" he said before taking a bite from his food.

"Yeah, he actually wanted me to bring a garment to wear it here but I said no because it would be awkward if you saw me in it around the house" I said drinking my drink.

I don't know why I said that but I did and of course I regret it because I probably just made things awkward now. He stayed silent for a minute before he spoke.

"It would probably surprise me that you are wearing that but it wouldn't be awkward because why should it, there is no reason for it to be awkward between us if I did saw you in it" Chan said which surprised me.

"Oh well, now I know" I said before taking my last bite from the food. I got up to put my plate in the sink and started to wash it. Once I was almost done washing the dishes, Chan came up behind and put his plate in the sink.

"Can you wash it please" he pleased for me to wash it for him. "Okay I will" I said grabbing his plate and started to wash it. When I was almost done I felt someone's arms around my waist.

I turned to see Chan behind me, hugging me while I was washing his plate. I turned back to finish but I felt my face heating up from what is happening. I was trying so hard not to blush but I couldn't.

After I was done, I turned around facing Chan. "You know, I should do this often" Chan said with his arms still on my waist. "Oh really and why is that" I said looking at him.

"Because it's actually very relaxing and comfrontable" he said before taking his arms off of my waist. I miss his touch already but it's okay. "I doubt that but okay" I said walking to my room. "Well don't doubt that because it is" I hear him yell from the kitchen.

I shook my head while I was walking to my room to get ready for bed. I went to go get my clothes in my closet and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

After I was done I dryed myself and put on my clothes. I then brushed my teeth and put cream on my face which I do every night.

I then went back to my room put my phone the charger near my bed and went to turn off the light. After I turned off the light I went straight to my bed and got in the covers.

Once my head hit the pillow and once I got comfrontable on my bed I fell asleep really fast. So I guess all that walking I did with Jisung at the mall got me really tired.