"Thank you" He said his voice muffled.

"I shouldn't let you off that easy. You're lucky I-"

-love you. I love you.

"-like you. You're lucky I like you. And care about you"

"I am" He said staring at me with a bright smile.

It's rare to see Leo smiling like that and it's so beautiful.

"I am the luckiest man alive"

"I'm not all that" I said rolling my eyes.

"It doesn't matter what you think. To me you're all I want and even more" He said and kissed my forehead, "Let's get up and then I'll make breakfast for you"

We both got up and freshened up and then Leo started making breakfast. Leo gave me his clothes since my dress from last night was practically ruined. I tried to help with the breakfast but he put me on the counter and refused my help. I took the time to answer the dozens of texts Jane sent me last night.

I'm sorry, Jane.

She must've been worried sick.

We had just finished our breakfast when I checked the time and realized I had to go home and watch my sisters since my dad would leave for work.

"I'll have to go-"

"Go?" His head snapped towards me and his eyes widened a bit.

"Yeah I have to watch my sisters"

"Oh" He smiled softly, "I'll drive you" He said.

I didn't refuse since I wanted to spend time with him and I had no reason to say no.

Plus I didn't want to walk to the bus stop. I was still kind of sore.

It seemed amazing to me how he hadn't talked in almost one and a half year, but it was like not even a day had passed. My feelings were still the same and it wasn't awkward being with him. He still felt like the same person.

Although maybe I should've been worried about that, but at the time I didn't think about it. I only wanted to be with him.

"How's college?" He asked as he was driving me home, "I heard from Ares that Serenity was happy because both of you are in the same one"

"It's nice. I'm happy I'm not alone. Although it would've been perfect if Jane was with us too" I said.

Jane was a much better student than us so she got a scholarship for a really good university. It wasn't that far but it was far enough for her to have to move there. She still visited on weekends.

"How's work?" I asked and his grip on the wheel tightened, but he didn't look at me.

"The same" He said with an expressionless face and then he smiled at me, "How's your family?"

He kept asking me questions about how my life is going, but when I asked him something he would reply with one word and then keep on asking me. It seemed really weird, but I could understand him since I knew he didn't like what he was doing.

I didn't like it either when I found out so maybe he was scared of me acting like that again.

I would never act like that again. I would stay with him no matter what this time.

If he let me.

"We're here" He said as he stopped the car and looked at me.

"Thank you for driving me"