Thirty Three - "Temptation"

Start from the beginning

He laughed aloud, raising his eyebrows at me "I will. Again and again and again."

I grimaced, but let him take my hand again, "come on, let's go."

"What about the food?"

"Jack will take care of it."

"Can we save the cake for later?"

He made a brief call and gave instructions to secure the cake. He also ordered a car.

We walked towards the mansion lazily, talking about anything, when I asked.

"You said you stored your paintings at your Pops' house. Can I see them too?"

There was a long pause. I saw the struggle on his expression, then he shook his head.

"Okay fine. I won't force you into anything you don't want to. But I want you to know that you can trust me," I gave him a sweet smile, "I won't steal your paintings and sell them for a hundred million bucks. Though it's very tempting. I could use the money to feed an orphanage, help the terminally ill, shelters for the typhoon victims..."

He roared into laughter again, then teased me that I should be managing his donations in all charity institutions that he supported. He enumerated the names and some were very familiar.

A red Ferrari was waiting for us at the mansion's back entrance.

Kristov helped me get in, before he settled in the driver's seat. I was overwhelmed being inside a powerful car for the first time. The smell of leather combined with Kristov's scent lingered, making me feel drugged, arousing delicious feelings inside me again.

My goodness, what is wrong with me? I feel like I'm possessed by the devil.

I took a deep breath, to calm my nerves. I felt embarrass all of a sudden, for acting like a sex starve maniac earlier.

Darn it. It was not me. I never acted like it ever, even with Jacob. I was always the sweet naive girl who would not initiate any sexual act. I was always the one who would wait. Jacob was also a conservative and discreet guy. Any form of sexual activities, should be in private. Even in kissing.

But with Kristov, I was very impatient and shameless. Like racing to the finish line... like getting first in a buffet lunch to get the limited Beef Wellington dish, or fighting for the last supply of canned goods in a supermarket.

I had to control myself.

I breathed in and out deeply, to calm my nerves and my hormones. I focused on the stunning scenery as we went up the hill, and avoided looking at the devastating, gorgeous and sexy human being beside me.

He kept talking, telling me about the trees and plants that grew in the estate. Who the previous owner was and how his Pops acquired it.

I was half listening. I could not absorb everything that he said.

Half of my brain was telling me - What the hell are you doing? Why did you go with Kristov? He's going to eat you alive. You know he's so into you, and he waited to have you by himself. Your dad will be very disappointed once he'll find out. And Jacob... there's no way he'll go back to you. Angela will win.

And the other half - Who cares? Isn't this what you want? Stop denying yourself and get real. You want him to touch and kiss every inch of you. Every night, you fantasize of him, suckling your breasts... eating your center greedily... pushing harder inside you...

I was sweating so hard, feeling so hot all of a sudden. I wiped my forehead with the back of my hand.

"Are you okay?" he slowed down the car, then looked at me intently, "you're flushing."