Eighteen - "You've got the wrong girl."

Chapter Eighteen

Pia's POV

Mr. Park monopolised Kristov Stavrakos attention, talking about business again. Although Kristov Stavrakos was talking to Mr. Park, I could feel him watching me.

For instance, when I dropped my knife, and picked it up on the floor, his arm extended, serving as a cushion against the table, so I would not bump my head when I got up. Another, when I spilled my wine a little, he put his table napkin over the liquid, to prevent it from running.

The dinner finally ended, and Mrs. Park announced for the ladies to transfer in the living room.

I felt so relieved. At last, I could get away from my employer and hide somewhere. After this evening, I'd make sure that I, as the real Pia Rosi, would not cross paths with Kristov Stavrakos again.

I stood up and excused myself, but Kristov Stavrakos was quick, and removed the chair behind me, like a true gentleman.

"Can I speak with you, later?"

My eyes grew big in surprise.

"Why?"

He glanced at the guests behind me, and answered in a deep sensual voice that gave me goosebumps, "I'm sure, you don't want everyone to hear what I'm going to say to you."

"Um... sure," I replied, then excused myself again.

My heart was beating so fast again. What is he going to talk to me about?

Am I busted already? I never thought he was so observant in small details, he noticed my habit about the walnuts.

I went to the balcony, and Kimberly followed me.

"Damn! He's so hot! You're such a lucky girl," she teased me, "and you talked to him."

"That guy is my boss, Kristov Stavrakos! Why didn't you ask your mom who's the special guest?"

"As if mom would tell me. But seriously? He's the guy?"

Hugging my arms together, I nodded.

"Oh my gosh, girl. He's such a handsome devil in person! Those thick eyebrows, that piercing dark eyes, sharp jawline, delicious looking lips and perfect white teeth, my goodness... I got so full just staring at him already. He's a full course meal!"

I nodded, and continued listening to her.

"I was observing him the whole time... damn..." her chinky eyes grew bigger, "he looks so strong, confident and powerful..."

"But looks don't matter when you're looking for love."

"I agree, but it's an added bonus. Imagine waking up every morning, and seeing that beautiful face. My gosh, girl..." she took a big gulp of her champagne.

"But remember, he's Kristov Stavrakos. The most sought after bachelor in the whole planet. You'll have plenty of competition if you'll date him."

"Why me? I'm trying to sell him to you!"

"What are you talking about?" my lips twisted in dislike.

"Hey... hey... I told you I was observing. The way he looked at you, girl, he was like," she imitated his look, "he was eating you with his eyes."

"Of course not. It's the way he looks at people. That's normal to him."

"Na-ah! He likes you, and I saw him get your number."

I chuckled nastily, then leaned my back against the railing of the balcony.

"He probably does that with every girl he meets. He would ask yours, if you were in my place."