To invite

"Seriously? You don't know NOTHING about Ball? Even with yours antisocially it shouldn't be such hard!" Asked Hookfang leaning on schools cabinets with Toothless by his side. Near them both Barf and Belch tried open one of random lockers, much focused on theirs job.

"I SAID you that already, no I didn't. It's difficult understand?" He answered, annoyed with crossed arms. That's amazing how Hookfang is able to question him about same thing that many times, but not even once explain it.

Hookfang gridded his teeth. "Fine. I will explain you-"

"Thank you very much!" He ironised "I have to pay in true gold or something for that UNUSUALLY and UNEXPECTED explanation?"

Belch laughed between his work, with screwdriver in his month. "That's good one." Barf this time stayed silent as he focused on unlocking lock he worked at.

Tobias and James relation lately was becoming deeper one, but not in way everyone thought so. It was like competition, whos would be more annoying and irritating towards one another. Now James would make much of stupid or mean comments towards him and Tobias would exchange that with irony ones. Who was winning, it depends who you would ask about it. Both of them thought of theirselves as winner of that game.

"Shut up." Hookfang barked "Once a year-"

"What actually you two doing right now?" Toothless asked pointing at locker by which both of them was working.

His interrupting irritated Hookfang "I'M talking now!"

"We're trying to get into Ruffnut locker-"

"-with hers brother both of them lately decelerated us a war."

"War?" He asked confused, ignoring going into red Hookfang.

"Prank war." They said automatically same moment. At that he only nodded with boredom and strange understand.

"MAY I CONTINUE?!" Hookfang snapped at them, standing between them, to get theirs attention.
Toothless rolled eyes. "If you have to."

After that Hookfang raged, but is second he calmed. Almost like he reminded himself something. He smirked mockingly. "We both know~ why you don't want to talk about it." He embraced him, placing his hand at his farther shoulder, not in way Toothless would like it. That's was way to suspicious.

"And that would be?" He asked, raising his brow.

"You know~. The big ball organised after first ranked games, the ball which going to be on Friday, day after match Defenders vs Berserkers. The ball with fancy dances." He started rocking like with some music. "The ball with voting for queen and king." He said that way Toothless was sure he wanted that price for himself. "The ball at which you will have to invite someone." He smirked victoriously as he saw the way he ashamed him.

Immediately twins stopped their work as under magic spell. "Tobias inviting anyone on ball?-" Oh no, not them.

"-we want to see it."

Toothless facepalmed. He took his eyes of them, ignoring them as hard as he could. "I won't invite anyone."

Hookfang signed, looked at him with reproach. "Seriously?! When you have such interest of girls lately? There must be some girl which-"

"Or boy!" Barf immediately added.

"Sorry Tobias for that unnecessary information." Belch likely for him explained his brother.

"It wasn't unnecessary! He might be gay! Someone should explain him that!" Barf belted, confusing Toothless much.

Belch looked at brother, not in his typical way. "It isn't like that! If he one day would like boy, that doesn't mean he is gay! He would just like boy! Another day he might like girl!" Belch acknowledged. After second both of them started arguing. Barf and Belch. Argued. Them. Arguing.