"Excited! It's, you know, big deal. That match would be on schools mouth for next month!" She explained.

He eyes rolled "Right, right. You're forgetting I don't care about that kind of things. I just wish to play it so trainings would become easier one. I'm such tired." He yawned.

She smiled. "You're only person in whole school that isn't excited about match. I'm serious!" She added when she saw hers company didn't see eye to eye with her.

Truth was, he was nervous about it. He didn't showed it, but he was. And Hailey knew it. They didn't knew each other for much of time, it was what? Month? But they could already read themselves as open books. It was amazing how words stopped for them taking any matter, it was motions they made, not words they said. Such nonverbal communication, which Tobias really needed.

Tobias noticed that he had problem, problem with hiding emotions towards Hailey. It wasn't bad, maybe it's for him good change. Problem was what caused that. Love. He was fucking in love. First time in his damn life, and he couldn't help that. Hiccup was for him just amazing, the way she always was there for him, she was actually first to care for him that much. She was there with him, believed in him when he didn't believed in himself. She changed him, for good of course, but actually it wasn't change, she just let him finally be real self. He had to add up that she was such beautiful for him, hers smile, hers cute freckles, glasses and braid. If she will ever say that it's childish, he is gonna throw himself out of fucking window!

In the meantime, at the way both teenagers found their way towards gym, almost overflowing in people. There was last 'goodbye', 'see you later', 'good luck' and 'thumbs up'. Tobias went into changing room, getting ready for match, having to listen his gReAt teammates stupid comments. Ugh.

"I can't wait to destroy them! I'm sure if we will Cloudjumper will finally notice how great captain I would be!" Informed Hookfang getting... no attention from Toothless. Ohhh! How cool that shoelaces are!

"Ha! You wish! I for sure would be better than you!" Acknowledged him Typhomerang.

"YOU wish! I'm best in this team!" Hookfang continued.

"Best huh? You sure~?"

"-Don't you remember that time when you dared Snotlout sister for game?"

"-Didn't she won with you like... 10-0?" Barf and Belch teased him.

"I let her free win... Shut up!" He ended conversation, something he took from Snotlout recently.

"Our first match! I'm so excited! We're such amazing team!" Terrible Terror squealed.

"Amazing? More like loud." Toothless mumbled.

"And you're such great huh?" started Typhomerang, getting Tobias's focus. "Anyway, how he is going to be named anyway? Toothless? Aww how cutie." He teased making puppy eyes.

"Actually, he is going to be night fury! Cool huh?" Informed James, defending his friend.

"Maybe, but he didn't deserve it. He was training with us for what? 3 days? He is going to fail in first 3 minutes. I'm much greater than him! I should be forward, not him!" He Acknowledged.

Toothless smirked. "Well at least I won't fell asleep while riding." He joked getting few laughs.

"By the way-" Sleuther joined conversation "why you're attacking him so much? You're jealous or something?"

"Oh just shut up." Tobias whispered.

"You see!" Typhomerang yelled. "This is what I was talking about! Why you're defending him when he is such dick for you! Let go off that!"