"Freaking open the door!" I heard the muffled scream from the splotched face of Hobi hyung

"Ahhh Gapchagiya! (A slang in Korean for sudden scare)" I at last recovered my voice from their shocking visits. I opened the door and stepped out as the air chilled my moisturised cheeks.

" How you found me in here?"

"Duh! 'Find my friend' dude. You gave us access to your location 24x7 until your phone was on!" I looked amazed over the fact that this oldie phone can also be tracked. "Though, Seo joon hyung said you be around here"

"Now you definitely getting your ass kicked!"Jin hyung said breaking in our convo as he walked around the car to us.

"Ahh! Hyung I didn't know you were around!"

"That doesn't explain why you choose to lie!"

"It's just that....." I was stammering to toss where to start first, he slowly pulled his arm over my shoulder and gave me a hug. When I realise the ever since I felt the warmth was a decade ago, my tears broke out again.

"Aishhh! Yaaaa! Why are you crying again.!" Hobi hyung concerned in as he closed all the car doors.

"It's gonna be ok!" Jin hyung whispered as he slowed patted my back. He has always been my one of the 6 to give his shoulders through my hard times.

"Tahyung ah, I saw you so desperate like this when the first love of yours rejected you..." He said as he stood in front of my tears eyes, behind jin.

"I know...." I barely said.

"Alright, now mind saying us what made you into this, let us help you with this at least.!" Hobi hyung said as he took his hankie and wiped my tears and my whole face.

"Aishhh! Can't u even keep you face face clean!" Hobi hyung  muttered.

I cried even louder.

"Yay! What's wrong now! Why are crying out out!"

"Hyung it stinkssssss!"

"My hankie! Ahh no wonder i haven't washed it since I reached Korea, which makes 2 weeks now!"

(Hobi hyung runs dance schools all over Korea which trains students and teens for auditions of k pop, but was away for 6 months to earn an sponsorship with an New York university of arts, for giving a second chance for his ambitious student who weren't picked in the auditions)

"You disgusting brat!" Jin hyung disgusted as he we broke our hug.

"Your whole face was stained dude! I was doing a favor!"

"A stinky favor...?!" I commented back.

And in the next moment we three started to laugh.  It's just us switching between moods with our crazy non sync arguments.

"Ahhh Taehyungaaaa I misseddd you!" Hobi hyung took turn to squeeze me in the hug.

"Ahhhh! Shall we take this to a closed space, I can already see weird eyes peering at us" Jin commented

"I prefer that too!" I slipped my comment

"Right let's get onto Tae car, if he doesn't mind!" Jin hyung said

"Who cares he mind! Let's go!" Hobi hyung broke the formality of respect that I cherished for a moment.

"Well, were r the keys." Hobi hyung who was already got ready for ride asked.

"Wait......." I checked my pockets

"Sshittttttt!" I realised something