Epilogue

UNEDITED::

Yibo and Zhan are married for one year now, soon after their marriage they adopted Xuan as their son. Three of them are a happy family now.
After their marriage Yibo debuted in his first show as a singer and together with Xiao Zhan debuted in his very first drama 'The Untamed'. It became a major success not only over China but the whole world. Yibo established himself as an famous actor too. The Untamed fandom  shipped them together as they wished both to be together as a couple forever. They saw the YiZhan couple being close to each other, but they didn't knew both were married and already had a family of three as their marriage was a secret, otherwise it could be a problem to both of Zhan's and Yibo's career.
Soon after release of 'The Untamed' Yibo played the main role in two more dramas and his fanbase increased whereas Zhan's drama became a major hit again and he became brand ambassador for many brands... Both of their successes were touching the sky.

Zhan's brother Zhuocheng in the meantime started dating Haikuan, Yibo's brother and they were a couple now. Besides,Yanli gave birth to  two twin girls.
Zhan's relationship with his father improved gradually as he found out the truth. All were living their lives happy and contented.
.
.
.
.
"Zhan, let's go somewhere this weekend..."

"but Xuan has school."

"No, I'm talking about only us"

"But.. how can we leave him alone?"

"We are going only for five-six days, we can keep him at your father's mansion. He can stay with his grandparents."

"But Bo.."

"No buts, it been a long time since we have spent time alone...both of us have got a holiday for a week, why should we waste it right?"

"Umm, okay then but where we will go?"

"Let's go to an isolated place like...wait a minute, you have a private island in Thailand right?"

"Yeah..my Father bought it when I was a child"

"Then let's go there... No one will interrupt us there and we don't have to worry for our fans."

"Umm okay, then I should start packing and you book the tickets"

"Ok boss!" (*Laughed Yibo*)
.
.
.
.
.

"This feels so fresh and soothing!" Exclaimed Xiao Zhan as he inhaled the fresh air of Koh  Phangan island. The place was remote with clam blue sea and greenery around. The view was mesmerising and soothing.

 The view was mesmerising and soothing

(Ko Phangan Island)

"Yeah, we have not went for a trip since ages..." Exclaimed Yibo as he wrapped his arm around Zhan's waist and pulled him closer.

"Hey! What are doing Bo!!someone might see us" exclaimed Zhan as his ears turned a but pinkish.

"You're still so shy, my bunny, you're looking so eatable right now do you know that" smirked Yibo

Zhan didn't say anything as he was  enjoying Yibo's warmness too in his embrace.

"So I should consider your silence as an yes then?"

"Just shut up! Don't think that I'll fall into your plans always, I know very well my husband is a little devil... I wanna play in the sea water now...hmmph!!"

"Okay! okay! Don't need to shout on me anymore my boss!" chuckled Yibo

Zhan pulled Yibo to the sea and both jumped in the sea water. Both were initially walking in the water but Zhan thought of a mischief and threw some water on Yibo's face, Yibo too threw water on him and both started playing with water like a small kid...
Zhan was going again to splash water on Yibo's face but Yibo held him from back and took him in his arms...

"Bo!! stop being naughty" Exclaimed Zhan

"First give me a kiss on my cheeks then I'll put you down!"
Zhan gave a small peck on his cheeks and jumped down from Yibo's arms.
.
.
.
.
.
"I wanna drink coconut water!" Said Zhan

"Okay let's go!" Replied Yibo as both of them headed towards the vendor selling coconut water

Zhan was craving for it, the expression on his face showed how happy he was!!Both of them spent the whole day together touring the island, laughing, playing and enjoying among themselves

Both of them spent the whole day together touring the island, laughing, playing and enjoying among themselves.
.
.
.
.
"It was one of the best days ever right!" Said Zhan while laying together on the beach with Yibo.

"Yes, I still remember, you were just like a talking like a parrot"

"And you made a poker face with cold expressions"

"Haha!!"

"Looking at the stars from here feels so magical!"

"Yeah, it feels like we are in some other dimension, no people, no noise, no pollution only you and me, laying down side by side "

"My little devil is so romantic sometimes, where did you learn to sweet ta--hmmph!"
Zhan was going to say something but was pulled into a kiss by Yibo.

"My little devil is so romantic sometimes, where did you learn to sweet ta--hmmph!" Zhan was going to say something but was pulled into a kiss by Yibo

"I love you my soulmate" uttered Yibo between his kisses

"I love you too!!"

Hope you liked this Epilogue chapter...sorry for so late updates, actually I'm very very busy these days and not even getting time to sleep well. Well, thank you all of you for reading this story. It was my very first attempt to write a fan fiction so the storyline is a bit boring I know. Still you have read it, I'm glad. Thank you ❤️❤️❤️