Are we Friends or Boyfriends?

Yibo reached Zhan's penthouse and was welcomed by Zhan. He smiled and entered his house, but soon his eyes noticed an unknown person similar to Zhan's age. Yibo, seeing that person, became serious, and his smile vanished.

Zhan held Yibo's hand and literally dragged him to the sofa where Yubin was seated. Zhan sat beside Yibo, facing opposite to Yubin.

 Zhan sat beside Yibo, facing opposite to Yubin

(Their outfits)

(Their outfits)

"Yibo, this is Yubin, my childhood best friend. And Yubin, this is Yibo. I've told you about him, so you know who he is." Zhan introduced them.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Yubin," Yibo said, with a slight attitude.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Yibo," Yubin replied, matching the tone.

"Mr. Wang, not Mr. Yibo," Yibo corrected with a cold expression directed at Yubin.

"Yibo, by the way, I forgot to ask you one thing," Zhan said.

"Yes, what, Zhange?" Yibo's expression softened into a caring one upon hearing Zhan's question.

"Yibo, I was asleep while returning from Dongtian village.. so how did I reach my bedroom? I don't remember anything... I didn't wake up, so..."

"Actually, you were sleeping so soundly, I didn't want to disturb you, so I took you to your bedroom," Yibo explained.

"But how did you take me to my room.. I can sleepwalk? Wow! I didn't know this before.." Zhan became suspicious as he said.

"No.. umm.. actually.. I carried you in a bridal style.." Yibo admitted, looking down with embarrassment.

"You have such a caring boyfriend. I'm rooting for you two." Yubin nudged mischievously.

Zhan blushed, his ears turning red at Yubin's mischievous comment.

"A-Zhan you look like a bunny when you're shy like this." Yubin chuckled.

Zhan shot Yubin a playful glare. "Yubin, you're treading on thin ice with these comments!"

"Stop irritating him." Glared Wang Yibo.