My Boyfie

"Mr. Wang, you can take him home today... he will be discharged after one last checkup," the doctor informed Yibo.

"Is he completely okay?" Yibo inquired, his concern evident in his voice.

"Yes, yes... it seems like you worry for the actor Zhan so much... Are you his friend?" the doctor asked with a smile.

"Hmm," Yibo responded noncommittally as the doctor walked away.

"Zhan ge, how are you feeling today?" Yibo asked, his eyes filled with concern."I'm completely fine, Yibo, both mentally and physically," Zhan reassured him with a mischievous smile.

"You seem so happy today, Zhan ge," Yibo remarked, noting Zhan's cheerful demeanor.

Zhan took Yibo's hand in his own and looked directly into his eyes. "After what you said yesterday, how can I be unhappy, hmm?"

Yibo tightened their grip and pulled Zhan towards him, wrapping his arms around him. Zhan rested his head on Yibo's chest, feeling the warmth of his embrace.

"Yibo, I feel like I'm the happiest person on earth right now... I'm in the embrace of the person I love," Zhan confessed softly.

Yibo held him tighter, wordlessly conveying his own feelings as they remained locked in their tender embrace.

"From the beginning of our friendship, I kinda felt safe with you, and your cold behavior always attracted me... You always helped me and took care of me whenever I was in need and felt lonely..." Zhan confessed softly, his words filled with sincerity.

Yibo gently caressed Zhan's hair, listening intently to every word he spoke.

"Bo di, are you listening?" Zhan asked, seeking confirmation.

"Bo di!!" Zhan pouted and looked upwards, only to find Yibo's brown orbs gazing back at him.

"Bo... hmm," Zhan began, but before he could finish his sentence, Yibo silenced him with a passionate kiss. Their lips met, igniting a fire between them as they kissed fervently, losing themselves in the moment.

When they finally parted, Zhan's face was flushed with embarrassment as he buried it in Yibo's chest, feeling a mix of emotions overwhelm him.

"Zhange, will you be my boyfriend?" Yibo asked, his voice filled with earnestness.

"Huh? Why are you asking this? Yesterday night we confessed that we love each other; we are boyfriends, aren't we?" Zhan replied, slightly confused.

"Yes, we confessed, but I didn't ask if you're willing to be my boyfriend or not?" Yibo clarified.

"Yibo, you are so childish.." Zhan chuckled, his bunny teeth peeking through.

"And you're so cute, my little bunny," Yibo teased affectionately.