08

"Romantic Slaps On The Ass"
-

"Romantic Slaps On The Ass"-

Valentina POV

"So you have been ignoring me" she asked while stroking in and out of me

"N-No I haven't" I moaned

These strokes were killing me, long; slow deep strokes were driving me insane. She was letting me feel every inch of her, it was as if she was torturing me. Especially when she knew I was about to cum, she would pulled out leaving the tip then slammed right back inside causing my body to shake and my mind to become fuzzy.

"Don't lie to me Ms. Gonzalez" she hissed sending a firm slap to my thigh

I was currently on my back laying on the couch, half of my body hanging off. My dress somewhere on the floor along with my underwear, I was only left in my heels. It was currently way my passed office hours, no one here to hear my moans, screams and whimpers only the four walls that confined us.

Truth be told I was really ignoring her, I was avoiding her like the plague. If I saw her walking down the hall I would go the opposite direction. Being her assistant didn't even make it any better at that. Whenever she would call for me I would find myself doing something, whether looking over old documents as well as upcoming projects, printing something or out running errands for the company.

Today just some how caught up to me. I had walked into her office, I had some paperwork that required her signature before being sent off. When I walked in I noticed she wasn't there so I decided to leave the paperwork on her desk, however once I placed the papers on her desk, I heard the door to office clicked, signaling that it was closed.

As she slowly walked to me, there was this fiery  look in her eyes as if they had completely changed color. Questions were being thrown at me and truth be told I didn't once take my eyes off her while I tried to back away and not answering any of her questions. It was as if had time slowed down or possibly even sped up because the next thing I knew was that my front was pressed against her desk, my back to her and her hand around my neck.

"You are only making it worse for yourself princess" she slide in, holding her position

She was right on my spot, one slight movement and I would be crumpling underneath her. Honestly if she does not move soon my body will give way and I'll be cuming so hard.

"That's your spot isn't it mamacita" she asked caressing my inner thigh and placing soft kisses on my ankle

She was taunting, letting me suffer the consequences of my every own actions. She knew my body like she knew her 'abcs' as if she studied it religiously. She knew where to touch, where to place kisses, she knew exactly how my body will react to just something as simple as feeling her breath against my skin.

I closed my eyes as tight as possible, afraid that if I opened my mouth that my voice will crack. Tears were already pooling in my eyes afraid to let them fall. I couldn't give her the satisfaction of letting her knew that she had me right where she wanted me. She had me wrapped around her finger and dick literally.