The Princess and the Frog Final Part (Alberto x Reader)

Start from the beginning

"Ew...nasty little thing...get out!" She was about to make me fall off the window but I had to say something.

"W-wait! Don't drop me! I need your help!"

Suddenly...she let out the loudest scream which sounded worse than a siren...god my eardrums...

I sighed and stood on my legs.

"Elena, I am Alberto Scorfano Marcovaldo...I have come for you~" I tried to sound romantic and then she gave me a smirk which is creepy...

"Hmm? Are you saying your 'the' Alberto? That handsome fisherman sea monster my brother told me all about?" She comes closer while showing affection already...

I nodded and backed away a bit. "Si Mia Belle. I've been cursed and I wish to break the spell with a-"

"A kiss! Of course I'll do it! Anything for my future prince~" She booped my nose and I cringed...

...do it for Y/n...

Il mio vero amore...

She picked me off the flowers and pulled me inside her room...

—Back to Y/n—

Y/n looked around for Luca and Ugo...turns out she bumped into them after escaping Ercole.

"Guys! Grazie a Dio I have found you! Where have you been?" She asked while panting.

"We tried finding you as well...that's when I saw Ercole...sadly Ugo couldn't resist the scent of chocolate..." Luca gave his uncle a death glare which made the creepy crocodile giggle nervously.

"It was delicious..." he said while munching on some treat but then Ercole could be heard from behind.

This made Y/n panic a bit. "W-what do I do with this?"

Luca gasped and flew down to her. "Destroy it! It carries our blood of hopes and dreams!"

Y/n looked over to see Ercole coming closer. So she immediately crush it down onto the ground, breaking it into pieces...this made the man froze seeing it break...

She smirked and turned to him. "Hah! Now what are you gonna do about it!?"

Until...he begin to chuckle...almost showing insanity...

"What's so funny...?" She asked while Luca stayed by her side.

Then later on...he pulled out another lock in his hand...which would probably mean...that the one Y/n broke...was a fake...

"Your doomed now Belle...~"

—Back to Alberto—

It's 11:57pm...about 3 minutes away to break the spell...Elena was too busy talking and talking while Alberto was so bored, wanting this to be over already...

"So Alberto, you got cursed by my brother and you wanna find true love and chose me over ALL the other poor ragazza's in this town?" She would go on and on and he just looks up at the clock.

"Yes..." he answered and she applied some rich red lipstick which doesn't suit her at all, let's say she applied a lot.

"Pucker up buttercup~" She winked down at him and Alberto knew this didn't feel right...

—Back to Y/n—

"What are you gonna do now piccola?~" Ercole chuckled and Y/n knew it must be too late...this was the end of her...she'll remain a frog for her life...she wouldn't be able to follow her dreams and never find true love...