"eager are we, mr jeon?" the younger decided to tease when he felt the soft sheets on his back. their nude, wet bodies tangled with one another.

jungkook only responded with a soft kiss on his lips, breathing in as he nosed down the younger's jaw. every action gentle as if he was about to wreck something so fragile.

taehyung then lightly gasps, a pout forming in his swollen lips that made the dominant male to look at him. a hand gently brushing off the brunette's damp hair.

"what is it, my love?" he asked, concerned dark brown eyes gazing on the other's hazel ones.

"we're soaked from the bath, we got the sheets wet" taehyung points out not liking how they messed up the clean sheets in the bedroom.

jungkook smiles at this as he leaned and pressed a kiss on the younger's forehead who scrunched up, wide eyes on his husband.

"don't stress about it, baby... i'll be changing the sheets later on anyway..." he huffs, voice deep and pressing a sensual kiss on the brunette's collar bone that had the younger feel shivers down to his spine.

"okay..." taehyung simply replied before the dominant male had captured his parted lips once again.

this time he could feel the craving, the eagerness and lust.

the brunette had his eyes fluttering close, his body arching, hands wrapped around his husband as he felt his member poking on his entrance. pre cum now smearing on the periphery of his small, gaping hole.

he readily had his legs spread wide open, patiently waiting for jungkook.

he then felt the hard mushroom tip stretch him open that had his mouth agape, hands clawing on the dominant male's back.

"let me know if it's too much, my love..." jungkook murmurs as he peppered the younger's face with gentle kisses in attempts to comfort him with any unpleasant feeling.

both let out a hummed moan as jungkook's throbbing cock fully settled back inside the petite male's warm walls, clenching and squeezing as he adjusts around the thick girth.

despite having his husband's cock warmly inside of him throughout their bath, this time it was different. he wanted to feel him, he wanted to feel him brush against his walls, he wanted his husband to fill him up fully.

jungkook was careful as he slowly started to thrust his hips, a grunt leaving his lips loving the feeling of having his husband wrapped tightly around him.

"you feel so good, my love... so good..." he pants, now eagerly grinding his hips to penetrate deeper. large hands on the younger's thighs spreading them further apart as he pounds into him.

the brunette's body lightly slides against the sheets with each deep thrust, a moan leaving his lips with each snap of the dominant male. he would've been hitting the bed frame if not for the older holding him, keeping him in place.

"kookie~" taehyung moans out load, body arching with his toes curling as jungkook had now turned his attention to one of the younger's nipple.

he fondled the erected bud with his tongue, sucking that had the brunette's body trembling, body shuddering at the feeling.

"ooh... kookie..." jungkook grins as his husband's delicate hands gripped on his blonde hair, chest practically shoved against his face as he sucked on the sensitive bud.