Start

Timeline:
-Before the war in Henituse Territory (TBOAH)
-After all the war (TCF/LCF)

────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────

Everyone is now living in peace the war ended. A lot of restoration to be done, but still at peace. It's the perfect time for a certain redhead to finally, FINALLY have his slacker life.

Lock and his siblings are with Beacrox on the kitchen.

The three children are reading a book on Cale's bed.

Eruhaben and Rosalyn are talking about magic.

Choi Han is watching Cale eat, with his eyes sparkling.

Ron starts pouring lemon tea on the redhead's cup, smiling benignly.

And Cale is eating while staring at the wall blankly.

As everyone in the Super Rock Villa is enjoying their day, a black mist started to snake around the redhead's torso before gripping his neck. As everyone starts to panic, Cale muttered before losing his consciousness.

"Damn that fucking God of Death."

Cale Henituse, Young Master Shield or Commander Henituse, the hero of the war who led the other heroes to victory, just wants one thing in life, and that is to slack off for the rest of his life. But, as things always go relating to Cale's slacker life, never according to his plan, he can't get it. At least not right now.