Chapter 21

Y/ns pov

I went with Peter to the main room which was large with space. "Your lucky I knew about Kanima's or I would know nothing because I wasn't around in Jackson's prime time" he said to me. "Tell me, about what I can do" I said to him. "If you go into your full Kanima form you will be fast, fast enough to stun your opponent before they have a chance to do anything, your best parts will be the tail and claws, both will paralyse" he said to me.

"But to do this all, your going to have to want it, why do you want to learn?"  He asked. I sighed "Because that nightmare could become a reality, I have to be able to win to stop it, to fight to my full advantage" I told him.  "Ok focus I nee you to paralyse me, with your tail" he told me. "I don't know how to just grow it" I told him. "Just focus, imagine it there, imagine it doing what you want it to do" he said. I closed my eyes and imagined it coming out and flicking round. I opened my eyes and watched it flick to Peter who jumped out the way and then slowly retract away. "That's it, I was ready for it, but you can suprise your enemy with it" he told me.

"Deucallion gave me a offer, I could join his pack, if I'm the true Alpha or not" I said to him. "You the true Alpha, possibly, are you going to agree?" He asked. "You don't sound that surprised if I did" I mentioned. "You have to pick a side, that one is looking like the winning side at the moment" he said. My phone buzzed and I pulled it out my pocket it was from Derek 'We found them, going to wait to get them to calm down and I'll bring them home' he said.

"They got Boyd and Cora" I said without looking up. "Cora?" He questioned and to that I looked up. "Damn I forgot to mention, Cora, she's alive and they had her in the vault" I told him. He chuckled "She was a funny kid". "Yeah she was, I didn't recognise her or her name at first, it was so long ago" I sighed. "Ok enough chit chat, throw a punch" he told me and I nodded. I aimed for his face and he caught it "Not bad aim, but a little weak, you have to put alot of power into it but not enough that you loose your balance" he said. I punched again and he caught it but his hand went back into his face, he massaged his jaw. "Good one" he said.

The door opened and there was Issac. "Boyfriend alert, I'm off" he sighed and walked out pass Issac. "What are you doing up?" He asked walking in. "Peter was teaching me a few moves, plus I'm not tired, I'm going to go grab my car I had to drive Stiles home in his jeep so I left my car" I told him. "I'll join you" he said and he came and slung a arm over my shoulder and we began walking out.