Chapter 6

Derek's pov

"Come on Y/n let's go" I said to her. "I've got school, so no" she said standing up. "You nearly died yesterday you will obviously still be in pain, so no school today" I said to her. "Your not the boss of me" she replied and walked over to Stiles draws and started going through them until she pulled a shirt out.

"That's my shirt" Stiles said. Y/n began pulling off her shirt so I turned away and slapped the back of Stiles head to do the same as she said "Mines covered in blood". "So Derek, you can go off now" she said to me. "What did I do?" I asked. "Kate told me the truth, something that you hadn't done" she replied before walking past me.

Stiles pov

Derek soon left after that so I changed and got in my jeep. "Finnaly" Y/n said jumping from the back seat to the one beside me. "And now your in my jeep, you ever hear of breaking and entering" I asked. "I just need a ride to school then I'll be out of your hair, then we won't need to talk ever again"  she told me and I nodded.

Y/ns pov

I pulled out my phone from my pocket, I had luckily remembered to retrieve it but hadn't looked at it yet. I had many messages and missed calls from Jackson and Danny, the last one was from Jackson this morning saying 'If your not in school today I'm calling the cops'.

When we arrived I got out the jeep and began walking in secounds someone tugged me away. It was Jackson. "Where the hell were you? You just went off with Stiles and Scott and you just didn't return to school the same day they didnt" he rambled quickly. "I had a cold" I told him. "Realy, well then why did you just come out of Stiles' jeep, and is thst his shirt" he said a bit of fear coming to his throat. "Oh god, did you to sleep toghther" he asked. "Ew no, this is my shirt, and he was giving me a ride my tires popped" I lied yet again. "It's his shirt, I don't know why your lying to me, but just stay away from them, and if I have to I will beat them up" he said.

"I'll gladly stay away from them" I replied. He chuckled before saying "I totally forgot to mention, new principal, he's old so I don't think he'll be around to long " Jackson told me.

After school today was my first lacrosse match so at any free moment I trained. Only bad thing about it was I would be seeing more off Stiles and Scott.

During my last lesson ten minutes to the end I was called to the Principals office were I was finnaly met the man. "So your Y/n, I'm here to congratulate you, first girl on the lacrosse team in years" he said. He shook my hand and I felt something peirce the skin in my hand. "Now stay calm, its just a blade dipped in wolfsbane, the secretary can see everything from here" he said as he still had his hand graded in mine. "This is Scott Mc'alls final warning, now if I was you I would go back to the locker room, I've told coach if you miss a match your off the team, so you just better hope that wolfsbane doesn't kill you, hopefully just gives you side affects" he said. I pulled my hand away already feeling it taking affect. "See you around, " I looked to see his name on the desk "Gerad Argent". I walked on the pain already coming.