Chapter 14

Y/ns pov

The day went on and when it ended I found Stiles' Dad waiting. He said he would swing by and pick me up to make it easier. I gave Issac the keys to my car and planted a kiss on my cheek and told him I would see him later and he waved me away. "This should be quick and easy" Stilinski said to me as he opened the passenger seat for me and I got in.

The drive was quite quiet apart from a few topics of school work. I hadn't talked to a adult figure like this in a while.

When we got there I was told to sit at the seat opposite him as he sat on his seat and picked up a file. "Ok just have a few questions" he said and I nodded.

"Ok first question, your relation to Derek Hale" he asked. "I was recently told that it is half brother, same Mother, different Father" I told him. He jotted this done. "When was the last time you saw him?" He asked. "A week before the attack on school" I replied.
0
He once again wrote this down adding a little 'hmm' at the end. "Hey Daddy-O" someone said coming in sitting on the chair beside me leaning so there legs were almost propped up on my shoulders. "Stiles, I was being sarcastic when I said you could swing by, this is a official interrogation" he said. "But..." Stiles began. "Out" his father pointed and he sighed retreating.

"Sorry about that, look if Derek was your legal guardian before who has been your guardian these last few months" he asked. "Me" someone said and I turned and there was Peter, Stiles was standing behind him on his tiptoes looking over Peters shoulder.  He shook the Sheriff's hands and shook it while saying "Peter Hale, I'm Y/ns Uncle". "Ah well that clears some stuff up, you have any documentation for that?" He asked. In seconds Peter had whipped out a pad of papers stapled together and the Sheriff read. "Ok then, well you have a nice day and please if you see him report hit" he said and we nodded. I rolled my eyes a little at Stiles as we passed him and his just did it back at me.

When we were outside I took the papers from him. "Is this legit?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm your legal guardian now" he said and we walked towards his car. "You got me out of that one, where we going?" I asked as we got in the car.

"Well because you know of the Kanima part of you, I think it's time we figure some of it out" he asked. He told me his plan for the first test and we went to action.

When I got back to the apartment there was Derek. He looked like he was about to yell at Peter, Peter nodded at me and I went over and jabbed my claws into Derek. I closed my eyes and focused on two things Jackson and whoever my father may be. When I opened them I pulled the claws out of him and he fell to the ground. Unmoving. "Congrats,you've learnt to paralyse" Peter said and I smirked.