The Mafia Boss {19}

I woke up and automatically got in the shower. I still had my makeup on and i was all sweaty.

I went to replace my gauze but i realized it looks a lot better and i probably don't need it anymore. I change into my outfit for the day, just some black ripped jeans and a black cropped tank. I walked over to dantes room and knocked on the door.

"Yes?"

"Does it look okay to not put gauze on anymore?"

"Uh yeah just be careful."

"Okay, thanks."

I walked down stairs and made some coffee. I heard the front door open so i walked out to see who it was.

"Hey mel where were you?"

"Oh i was at work, come upstairs with me."

I followed her upstairs.

"I didn't know you still worked at the cafe."

"Oh yeah i didn't want to quit i love working there. Turns out damiano owns it, and the manager... my cousin."

"Okay so why are you running around getting dressed now?"

"Oh i meant to tell you that's why i told you to come up here. Remember gia and her boyfriend brian?"

"Uhhhh the one with the swoosh?"

"Yes rora the one with the swoosh."

"What about them?"

"Gia is at the coffee shop right now, her and brandon moved and then bri and hailey moved in with them too."

"So bri hailey and gia are at the cafe?"

"Yeah grab your shoes lets go."

I grabbed my shoes and ran down the stairs with her back to her car. We pulled up and i ran inside. Mel has always been my best friend but me and bri were extremely close too.

She heard the door open and turned around when she saw me she jumped up and ran up to me. She gave me a super tight hug and then we sat down.

Mel got us all some drinks and sat down. We made small talk just catching up on what we've been up to.

"Oh my godddd."

"What hailey you look like you see ghosts."

"You see that guy over there in line, the tall one in the suit?"

"Yep what about him."

"Apparently he's the mafia boss. No one can talk to him if you do you get killed."

"Im gonna go talk to him."

"What no aurora that's crazy" gia said.

"It'll be fine."

I walked up and tapped him on the shoulder and then moved so i was infront of him.

"Yes?"

"Why do people know your the mafia boss i thought it was supposed to be a secret."

"What who knows."

"Those girls sitting over there. Everyone that looked scared when i came and talked to you. Literally everyone knows dom."

"Dom?"

"Now is not the time to question nick names."

"Okay come here."

He put his hand on my lower hip and pushed me out of the line with him.

"Why are you bleeding?"

"Shit my stitches must have ripped, dante said it would be fine to take the gauze off."