Fired {11}

We unpacked everything in the kitchen and bathrooms and took showers i got out first so i set up the tv and went to our show on netflix. I waited for her to get out and made a salad cause i was hungry.

Mel came out and made a salade too and we watched our show. Dante said her mom was gonna send us everyone's numbers but she only sent her dads and brothers so we can just get the other ones tomorrow.

After a while we went to bed cause we both had work in the morning.

I woke up to my loud ass alarm and got up. I got ready woke up mel and made my lunch. We went downstairs together and she came to my car and said hers broke down so i drove her and left the car with her sense she gets off before me and i walked to work sense it was just around the corner.

I walked in and my boss was there.

"Hey why have you been gone so long?"

"Oh i thought i told you i was moving me and my best friend got a new apartment we went from sharing a room to having our own in a pent house apartment building. Its actually that elena's building she owns it."

"Oh that's really good it sounds like your making lots of money here."

"Yeah its surprisingly not much more than our old apartment."

"Well im sorry to tell you this but you are fired you cant work here anymore."

"Why?"

"You take off to much we need you here we have to many clients to be short staffed."

"I have take five days off all together from the past year of living here."

"Im sorry but i have to fire you we already found a new girl she should be here any minute."

"You know what fuck you bitch." I said grabbed my bags and walked out.

I walked back down to mel's cafe and told her what happened she still had twenty minutes till she opened so she drove me to the mansion.

I walked in and everyone was eating breakfast they all looked at me.

"Hey honey why are you here so early? Elena said.

"Oh well i just got fired so i figured id come over not and get some extra training in if that's okay with you?"

"Yes that's fine come get some food in you and dante will be over here soon."

I sat down and took a pancake and some bacon. We all finished eating and i went upstairs to our room to see if there were any work out clothes cause i forgot to go home and change.

I already had leggings on i just needed a sports bra. I got to the closet and opened a drawer and it was full of workout clothes literally anything you could think of.

I grabbed a pair of black nike biker shorts and a light blue nike sports bra. I went to the bathroom to change and put my hair in a high ponytail. When i walked out of the room i ran into anna so i decided it would be a good time to get her number.

"Oh my gosh im so sorry" i said.

"Its okay dont worry about it."

"Oh um elena sent us the boys number but not yours."

"Lemme see your phone."

I gave her my phone and she added her number.

"Me you and melanie will have to figure out sometime we can go out to lunch or something and have a little girls day."

"Yeah ill give her your number and we can talk about it."

"Alight i gotta go take a nap pregnancy is killing me."