First Day {4}

I woke up at 8:00 and got ready for work i didn't feel like doing my hair so i combed it back into a low bun. I saw melanie getting up so i walked back in our room.

"You need a ride to work mel?"

"Oh no i don't start till 11:30 have a good day tho."

"Thank you byeeeeee"

"I'm coming by on my break to get coffee byeeeeee"

I left and drove to work i set up all my stuff and waited for someone to come to me. I waited for about an hour just sitting in my chair on my phone when i couple people came in. I ignored it at first cause they walked up to the owner.

"Oh im packed all day but that aurora started today she can help you shes really good" she said.

I stood up and put my phone away and looked over. It was a beautiful middle aged women with three really big guys. I think they were body guards.

She sat down and a asked what she wanted.

"Just a trim and some more layers"

"Okay"

I brushed her hair and brought her over to was it. After i went back to my chair with her and.started cutting i finished in an hour and blew her hair out so you could see the layers.

"Don't tell her i told you this but your better than the owner"

"I heard that"

I chuckled a little "thank you"

"Okay how much do i owe you"

"Just 35"

"Heres a tip sense you did so well"

She handed me five hundred dollars.

"Wha- i cant take all of this"

"Honey trust me i have more where that came from keep it"

"Thank you so much"

"Oh its no problem i will be back in a few weeks to see you again"

"Oh um if you don't mind me asking could i take a few pictures of your hair for my instagram"

"Oh no problem where do you want to take them"

"Outside on the white wall"

I took the pictures and she left i wonder if she was famous or something she obviously has a lot of money and she had body guards.

I had one other client come in before my break she just asked for some highlights i finished and went on my break.

I drove over by the apartment and found the cute little coffee shop mel works at.

I walked in and went up to the counter i ordered a medium black coffee in a to go cup. She made it how i like it and told her boss she was taking her break.

We sat down at a booth and drank our coffee.

"Oh my god i almost forgot this lady came in today and i did her hair it was only 35ndollars and she gave me 500."

"What!? Is she famous?"

"She doesn't look familiar to me here i took some pictures for my insta. She had three body guards with her too"

"She doesn't look familiar to me either"

I looked at the picture again and looked back up at mel.

"Wait you kinda look like her"

"Shut up no i don't."

"Dude what if she's your mom?"

"Don't get my hopes up plus im pretty sure if i had rich parents i wouldn't have been in foster care."

"Yeah i guess. Well i gotta get back to work ill see you later."

"Bye"

I walked back to my car and drove back to the salon.