Chapter 3

"WHAT!? You guys divorced already!?" Jiang Yuanfei dramatically asked to which Chen Jing threw her with a deadpan look.

"Okay, okay. But why? You clearly loved that guy more than yourself. But I have to say, smart move! I support you in this decision of yours and no matter what happens later on, just know I got your back. Since you're not married anymore, how about you live with me form now on? Wouldn't that be more fun?" She said while flinging her arms in no particular direction and excitedly suggesting.

"Are you crazy? Do you want me to be a third wheel? Besides, your husband will probably prevent me from getting any more closer to you than I currently am. That guy is a walking jar of vinegar." Chen Jing replied, trying to knock some sense to her overly excited best friend.

Jiang Yuanfei's excitement died down at her words, but it didn't take long for to jump back up again.

"What do you want to do? Wanna go to a restaurant or convenience store to eat as much as we can? Or go to a cinema to watch a sad movie so that you'll have an excuse to cry it all out? Or do you wanna go to a bar with me to drink and/or by the way catch your self with someone to flirt with?" she asked while making a pose of someone thinking deeply.

Thinking about it, she really wants to get a drink to celebrate her success of getting rid of that guy. "A bar then, but only to drink. Don't you know about the three month rule? Also, ask for your husband's permission first before you get anymore ideas."

Jiang Yuanfei did an 'okay' sign to her and grabbed her phone placed by the table to call her husband.

When the call was picked up on the other end, she directly asked, "Can I go to a club with Chen Jing? She just got divorced and she doesn't have any other friend than me."

On other end, a calming voice said, "Why can't you just do it at home?"

"Wu Lam, don't you know about vibes? Atmosphere? There are clearly places dedicated for certain activities. To drink, of course we have to go to a bar!" Jiang Yuanfei persuasively said.

"En. I understand. Like how the bedroom is meant for-"Before he could continue to utter embarrassing things in broad daylight, she cut him off and shouted, "Okay, thank you. Bye!"

Her voice was so loud, drowning the voice on the other end. The call ended with a beep.

Such lovely couple, Chen Jing thought. She was thinking about teasing her friend about ti but looking at her red neck, ears, and cheeks - she decided against doing it.

Turning towards her, Jiang Yuanfei said, "Okay, let's go."

They decided to ride Chen Jing's car, but before going in, Chen Jing looked at the maid and butler waiting on them and said, "Please send someone to pick her up by 10pm at XXX club."

After getting an affirmative reply, she nodded at the two of them and went off with their mistress.

It was 6:36pm when they arrived by the city and the two decided to get some dinner first and then buy some appropriate clothes for the occasion afterwards.

Chen Jing pulled up in a restaurant with a simple front. This restaurant is not to be trifled with because although the outside looks simple, the dishes they serve are mouth-watering, according to the memory of the original host.

In fact, being able to keep operating in a fast developing city is already a great feat that just proves the strength of the restaurant. Besides, it is probably backed by some strong family as it was able to keep its position in such a highly active location.

Ordering a few cups of rice, some dishes, and fruity drinks, the two settled down and filled their bellies.

After having a satisfying dinner, the two headed to the mall located at the center of the city.

Chen Jing found a place to park her car in the mall's basement, then the two of them rode an elevator to the floor dedicated for apparels.

They entered a store, picked out a dress they like along with a pair of matching heels, paid it by the counter, changed into it, and walked out of the store looking like models fresh out of a photo shoot.

The both of them are tall enough to be considered one, not to mention having such beautiful faces and desirable body figures - matched with their impeccable auras.

"Damn. Finally, all those workouts and yoga paid off." Jiang Yuanfei muttered under her breath.

Chen Jing heard it and couldn't help but smirk.

As the two strode off and left the mall, they garnered a lot of people's admiration. Someone even took a sneak photo of them from the side and posted it on the internet with the caption, "Met some beautiful sisters at the mall today. XOXO"

It garnered a lot of like reacts, comments, and shares from the moment it was posted. A lot of comments even says, "Sister, marry me!" or "Licking the screen right now." or "Damn, those legs." or "Thanks OP for sharing."