-Healer-

|Hopesoo|

-HOSEOK's POV-"I don't understand, how could they do this to him!" Jimin exclaimed in anger and threw furious glares at the direction of the couple in front of us, who were exchanging their vows

-HOSEOK's POV-
"I don't understand, how could they do this to him!" Jimin exclaimed in anger and threw furious glares at the direction of the couple in front of us, who were exchanging their vows.

"Let it be Jimin, traitors like them are not worth of our time. We should keep quiet and wait till the wedding is over." Jin hyung spoke beside Jimin, trying to calm him down.

"Keep quiet?! Hyung, he is fucking marrying Hobi Hyung's ex girlfriend even after knowing how much he loved her! And now he even has the guts to show it off by inviting all of us in the weddings! I swear I will fucking kill this jackass-"

"Jungkook calm down! Everyone is watching us. We can't do anything now it will only cause a drama here." Namjoon smiled apologetically at the people who were giving glances at our table.

"But why did he do this to hyung? He was our friend right?" Taehyung asked, frowning deeply.

"Tsk! Friend my foot! Isn't it obvious why he did that? He was always so jealous of Hoseok's popularity in our university. Do you still believe a friend would do that? I told you guys not to believe on that moron's facade." This time Yoongi hyung spoke with a cold expression.

"If I had known I would never have come to his wedding!" Taehyung's frowning face twisted into an angry one this time.

"It's not just you, Taehyung, we wouldn't have come here either." Jin hyung seethed, glaring at the now married man.

My eyes burned watching the newly wedded couple talking happily to the guests with shining eyes.

But then the groom's eyes suddenly landed on me and a smirk appeared on his lips as he mouthed 'I win' while looking at me and putting his hand on his wife's waist.

Immediately my once cold expression became stormier and without knowing I was already leaving from the church causing my friends to get alarmed.

"Hyung where are you going?" Jimin asked with concern laced on his voice.

"To get some fresh air." I replied shortly, not turning around and continuing to walk to escape from the unbearable scene unfolding in front of my eyes.

A deep sigh escape from my mouth when I finally reached at the garden behind the church, and I felt my chest tightening as the image of my supposedly best friend and ex girlfriend's wedding flashed on my mind.

I never thought that one day I would be betrayed by those two people who I trusted and loved the most.

Guess, I should've listened to Yoongi hyung's advise to not trust on that bastard so blindly.

"I...I wanted to tell you something.."

"Yeah I am listening..what is it?"

My thoughts were cut off when I heard two voices coming from behind the big tree which was a few steps away from me.