-Pure Love-

|Hopesoo|

-JISOO's POV-

-JISOO's POV-

I sighed as I continued to flip the boring channels showing at the tv screen and felt myself missing him already.

It's already one year of our marriage yet I still can't help but to miss him badly when he is not around me.
And I am hundred percent sure that this happens with him too since he always texts me during his work time, even when he's on an important meeting.

I smiled at my own thought and looked at the beautiful diamond ring on my finger.

I still remember the day of our graduation ceremony.
It was one of the most special day of my life.
It was the day, when he proposed me.

That time I was completely shocked when he came out of nowhere and proposed me for marriage with a shy and nervous expression on his face.
Of course I would be shocked because I didn't expect him to do that in front of the whole university. And not to mention, I didn't expect it from my childhood best friend.

But then again, I can't deny the fact that I was literally dancing on my head on that time after finding out that my first love has feelings for me too.

That's right.

I always had an crush on Hoseok since I was a kid. At first it was just a mare crush which I thought would be better to move on from. But then as the time passed by, I couldn't help but to feel more feelings growing on my heart for him.

Well not my fault that my feelings became more deep for him because he was the one who would always try to stick up with me. He would never talk to anyone on the class except for me.

I once even asked him why would he not want any other friends other than me.
But then, he answered something very shocking which made me to confirm that this man has stole my heart completely.

He said...
"I don't need anyone else, I only want you"

The way he said those words to me with an unusual look on his eyes were doing nothing except for making my heart to flutter in the most exciting way.

I knew that he always considered me as a special person on his life but I never had the slightest idea that one day he will come to propose me and make me the happiest person alive.

My thought were interrupted when I felt a pair of hands covering my eyes.

And soon the boredom left my soul and a wide smile took place on my lips as I quickly guessed who could it be.

"Guess who?" The person said with a mischievous voice.

I uncovered his hands from my eyes and placed soft kisses on his both palms, earning a chuckle from him.

"You are back!" I exclaimed in happiness and stood up from the couch to hug him.

He smiled softly and cupped my cheeks before placing a loving yet passionate kiss on my lips.