-Blaze Of Affection-

|Yoonsoo|

|A/N: WARNING! 'Slight' Mature Content ahead since the author is not good at writing this kind of stuffs 😓|

-JISOO's POV-"Achooo!" I groaned after sneezing for the hundredth time and earned a glare from the grumpy man in front of me, who if not for the other two man in the room, was sure to destroy my eardrums with his scoldings

-JISOO's POV-
"Achooo!" I groaned after sneezing for the hundredth time and earned a glare from the grumpy man in front of me, who if not for the other two man in the room, was sure to destroy my eardrums with his scoldings.

He scoffed with a 'It's all your fault' look causing me to pout guiltily at him.

I grabbed his warm hand which was drying the water from my hair with a towel and gave him my best puppy eyes, knowing well that it works more then anything to melt my grumpy husband.

And bingo!

It worked because his grip on my hand tightened after seeing my not so innocent look, not to forget his usually calm eyes also darkened slightly.

"Yoongi, don't be mad at me. I'm completely fin-" My words got cut off when I saw his expression changing immediately as he shot me another sharp glare.

I turned to look at Namjoon oppa and manager oppa who were still standing in the corner of Yoongi's studio awkwardly, while having a pity smile on their faces for me.

"Hyung? Chu just wanted to cheer you up so that you would feel refreshed and happy. Look, she even brought food for us. Now stop being angry at her already!" Namjoon oppa complained behalf of me and I silently sent a series of thanks to him making him to smile kindly at me.

But the poor oppa's smile only lasted for a second and he gulped nervously when the furious glares which I was receiving from the beginning directed towards him.

I mean who would not be nervous when it's 'The Grumpy Kitten's Glares'.

"No one told her to come here running in the rain and bring food to cheer me up." He said rather calmly, before turning his fierce gaze back on me and continuing to dry my hair with the towel.

I pouted even more at that but this time he succeeded to ignore me.

"I guess we should give them some time. Yoongi, me and Namjoon will come back later." Manager oppa, after being silent for a long time spoke and looked at Namjoon oppa.

Namjoon oppa nodded at him and was about to leave but stopped when Yoongi started to speak.

"No need, I am leaving for home after sometimes. We will continue the recording next day."

"Uhm Yoongi, I'm sorry to say but we don't have enough time left. Mr. Bang told you and Namjoon to finish this recording as soon as possible-"

"We'll continue this later hyung. I have to take care of Jisoo for now. She caught herself cold what if she fell sick in the midnight?" He cut offed manager oppa now with a serious yet worry filled voice, and earning sighs from the other two man.