"Okay let's go."

Her eyebrows rose at that.

"Hm?"

"You heard me."

I got out of my bed, reaching my hand out for her to take, which she did. Leading her to the bathroom, I used my free hand to open the water to let the shower heat up. 

"You need to shower too?" she asked shyly, looking at me through her long eyelashes. 

"Yeah, I figured we could save water," I smirked at her, even though I'd already taken a shower earlier in the morning. 

She doesn't need to know that though. 

"I think you just wanna see me naked," she giggled. 

"Problem? I'd do anything to see your tits."

What? It's true. 

She gasped, lightly smacking my bicep. 

"You're a crude man, Lucifer."

"You love it, Delilah. Now take off your clothes."

I demanded. Bluntly and simply. 

Her eyes widened as a light pink blush settled on her cheekbones and the tip of her nose.

Adorable.

"Or does the little baby need help? hm?" I teased further, which only made her even more flustered and shy. 

I love making her weak in the knees. Just a little cooing and teasing from me and my precious girl is like putty in my hands, easy as that. Having such a strong effect on her fills me up with so much pride, knowing that only I can leave her in such a state, where she's a blushing, beautiful mess. 

She nodded wordlessly. 

"Speak up, doll. I'm gonna have to hear that pretty voice if you want anything from me," I egged her on. 

"Help, pretty please?" she spoke so softly and quietly, an achingly sweet smile on her face. 

"Come closer," I smirked down at her as she inched towards me, her head aligned with the bottom of my chest. "That's it, stay still."

She looked up at me with an innocent smile, waiting for me to strip her out of her clothes. I decided to take my time, wanting to tease her as much as possible. Like I said, I love seeing her flustered. I started with her cropped, baby pink blouse, holding the hem of her shirt with the tips of my fingers. I traced her flat stomach with my fingers, not breaking eye contact, causing her to shiver in delight. 

Slowly, I pulled up her top, still running my fingers up and down her front. 

"Is my pretty girl wearing anything underneath her top?" I asked once the bottom of her top reached her chest. 

Dior shook her head slowly, her sweet smile growing. 

"Naughty little thing, aren't you?"

"Just for you," she whispered, her small hands reaching forward and resting underneath my own shirt. Just like I did, she began to trace my abs gently. 

"Fucking hell," I grunted out, which made her giggle. 

"Why'd you stop daddy?" she pouted at me. 

Without answering, I pulled off her shirt in one swift motion, the top half of her body completely exposed to my eyes, and it instantly felt like I was in heaven and an angel was visiting me. 

A very sexy angel at that. 

I took a sharp breath in. No matter how many times we've been intimate, just the sight of Delilah alone is enough to make me swoon over how perfect her body is. Her tits, perky and round, making it incredibly hard for me to stop myself from touching, licking and sucking on them.