|12|

- Lucifer -

TW - drugs and addiction

"You still do that shit?"

Bentley asks as I bring my nose to the line of cocaine I laid on the table, snorting it all and closing my eyes, calming myself down. 

(can i just say, the comments under this chapter are disgusting and so insensitive. pls educate urself before debating on whether drugs are 'attractive' or not. I understand that ppl may not like the idea of it, so just pretend it didnt happen instead of leaving disrespectful comments.)

"Yep."

I rubbed my nose with my knuckle to rid any excess powder. 

He sighed, knowing he can't tell me to stop. It's an addiction, it's not something I can just give up like that. People think it's so easy to stop, but it's not, I've tried and failed a number of times. 

"Right, speak up."

"No."

"Lucifer I will stab you with my pencil if you don't tell me," he threatened and I scoffed, pulling out a cigarette from my pocket, lighting it and inhaling. 

"I'll sing if you don't tell me."

Fuck that, I'd rather die than hear him sing. 

"I fucking like the girl I'm bodyguarding. Happy?"

He pursed his lips, holding in a chuckle and squeezed his fists. 

"You can laugh I don't give a shit."

He exploded right after I said that. His eruption of laughter could most likely be heard by the neighbours. Taking another drag of my cigarette, I rolled my eyes at his dramatic reaction. 

"You?! Liking someone? As if," he spoke sarcastically. 

"Calm down, it's not like I'm head over heels for her."

"Well it seems like you are based off how you acted when you walked in," he challenged, raising an eyebrow at me. 

"I've only known her for a little while."

"And she's already made you love sick? Holy shit, she must be special."

She is 

"You're fucked, brother. She's Dante's daughter, he'll decapitate you if you touch her."

"You don't think I know that?"

He's just rubbing it in my face at this point. 

"Then why'd you let yourself like her?"

"I can't fucking control it! Anyone would fall for her, she's so-"

I stopped myself before I could let anything slip. 

To be honest, I didn't have the right word to describe her. 

She so many things, it's hard to pick one. 

To describe her completely, it would take a long time. 

A very, very long time.

His lips tugged into a smirk, tapping his fingers on the table as he sat in front of me. 

"Damn, I wanna meet this chick now."

"Don't fucking call her that, she has a name," I muttered angrily. 

"What's her name then?"

"Dior, but she prefers to be called Delilah, that's her middle name."

"You're down bad, my friend," he wheezed.