|03|

- Lucifer -

(Her dress)

(Her dress)

Her eyes remained fixed on the ground as she held the heavy door open for me. I paused for a few seconds before dusting my shoes off on the doormat before entering the castle-like home. She closed the door behind me and I noticed Dante making his way towards me. I cleared my throat and stayed still, awaiting his greeting. 

"Lucifer! Good to see you again," he greeted and I nodded, shaking his hand. The girl hadn't moved from her place beside the door, which confused me. 

"Good to see you too boss."

"I see you've already met my daughter," he gestured towards her and I turned to look at her once again.

So this is Dante's daughter. 

I was not expecting that.

I guess I had a different image of her in my mind. 

Now that I look at the two, they have quite a lot of similarities between them. The green eyes and brown hair.

She's beautiful 

Shut up Lucifer

I looked back at him and nodded. 

"Well, follow me, dinner's already been prepared," he announced and held his hand out for his daughter, and she eagerly took it, running to his side as if it were her safe haven. I followed the two until we reached the dining room. 

Pretty fucking fancy

For a family of only 5, I wondered why the needed such a huge dining hall, but I'm assuming meeting between Dante and his associates were pretty common occurrences, so I get it

I saw the three men already seated, a small conversation between them.

"Ah, look who it is! The man who never visits us," Dominic spoke in a loud voice, making me almost break out a smile. 

"I'm a busy man," I responded, taking a seat in front of the girl. 

I still don't know her fucking name