Daggering Elijah Twice

Estel's POV

"So what are you doing today?" mum asks me.

"Jenna invited me to go with her and Mr Smith on a tour of the old property lines" I state.

"Are you going to ask him about colleges?" she asks me.

"Yes mum" I say. Knowing it's what she wants to hear. She smiles and kisses my forehead.

"I'll be back late, don't wait up" she tells me.

"Stay safe" I tell her and she smiles before leaving. I got ready for the day and had my vervain shot. Before going to meet Jenna and Elijah.

(Time skip)

"The old Fell property actually starts just beyond that fence" Jenna states pointing to an old fence.

"Beyond that is my ancestors, the Forbes property" I add.

"Ah, the Fells and Forbes. Two of the founding families" he drawls.

"Why do you say it like that?" Jenna asks him curious.

"My research showed me that this area was actually settled almost two full centuries earlier. It was a migration of townsfolk from the northeast, um, it was Salem, to be precise" he explains.

"You mean the witch trials?" I ask him.

"Yes, I do" he says. "Which means the ever-lauded founding families...didn't actually found anything" he states.

"Well, I bet it was the men who made a big deal about being founders back in 1860. Men are very territorial" Jenna tells him. Elijah gets an amused smile looking behind Jenna and I.

"Yes, they are" he agrees. I turn my head to see Alaric join us. Jenna turns and sees him also.

"Elijah, this is my friend, Alaric Saltzman" Jenna states. Introducing the pair. Ouch, sucks to be you Ric I think to myself.

"Yeah, I got your message about walking Elijah here through the old property lines. I thought I would tag along. You know being a history buff and all. Where to next?" Alaric asks us curious.

"I'm pretty curious about the freed slave property owners. Some say, you know, the descendants of the slaves are the true keepers of American history" Elijah states.

"Well, I only brought the surveys. I got that list in the car. Just give me a sec" Jenna states heading back to her car.

"I'll go help her" I state and leave the men. "I think Alaric is jealous of Elijah" I say in a teasing tone as I join Jenna.

"Really?" she asks with a smile and I give a teasing smile. "I mean like I care" she mumbles. "Ah here we are" she says grabbing the surveys. "Lets get back to the other two" she states and I nod my head. We rejoin Alaric and Elijah.

(Time skip)

The tour is finally over. We're all at the grill and I was planning on going home to binge watch Harry Potter. When we ran into Damon and his new girlfriend/blood bag Andie. Who offered to host a dinner party. "I'm not going, but you guys have fun without me" I tell them.

"You sure?" Damon asks me.

"I'm sure" I state. "See you all later" I say and left. I soon sense someone join me. "What is it this time Elijah?" I ask.

"I was wondering if I could have a sample of your blood" he states. I give him a look. "Dr Martin needs it for a spell, it might be able to shone some light on your situation" he tells me.

"Fine" I say and we go somewhere private. He takes my blood. "So what's his theory?" I ask.

"Have you heard of reincarnations?" he asks me.

"You mean like doppelgangers?" I ask him.

"No" he says. "Reincarnation is the rebirth of a soul in another body, where as doppelgangers are an apparition or double of a living person" he states.

"Ok, but a reincarnation of who?" I ask.

"I have a theory, but pray I am wrong" he states. "How do you feel about Elena and the sacrifice?" he asks me.

"Elena's a friend and my sister's best friend. If she dies, it'll hurt my sister. I don't want the sacrifice to happen. Neither does the voice in my head" I tell him.

"Voice?" he asks curious.

"I don't know who she is. But she keeps telling me to kill Elena, I have dreams of killing her. It's why I stopped being her friend. Now I'm having visions of you with long hair and other people I've never meet. It gives me a headache" I grumble.

"Perhaps Dr Martin can give you some herbs to ease the pain and try block out the voice" he suggests.

"I've tried, I was a witch you know" I remind him. "But nothing works" I say annoyed running a hand through my short hair. "Anyway, good luck tonight. You'll need it to put up with Damon" I tell him.

"I suppose I will" he says. "I'll get this to Dr Martin after the dinner party. Right now I must go fed" he states pocketing the vial of blood. "Enjoy the rest of your day" he tells me.

"I plan too" I tell him and go home. To find Caroline had already claimed the TV. I roll my eyes and sit beside her. "What are we watching?" I ask her.

"Jersey Shore" she states and I groan.

"Can't we watch something else?" I ask her.

"Not Harry Potter?" she asks.

"Yes" I say.

"How about Friends?" she suggests and I nod my head. I make popcorn while she puts it on. I grab us our shots of vervain. "Really? We can't have one night off?" she whines and I give her a look. "Fine, cheers sister" she says picking up her glass.

"Cheers" I say and we clink glasses together. We continue to watch Friends. Caroline ends up falling asleep when we got to the first Thanks Giving episode. I turned the TV off and carried her to bed. I remove her shoes, belt and make up before tucking her into bed. "Sweet dreams little sister" I say and leave her room.

I clean up downstairs. Before getting ready for bed myself. I was about to kill it a night when mum got home. "I thought I told you not to wait up" she says.

"Thought you said you'd be in late" I say. "Care just fell asleep and I was about to go to bed myself" I tell her.

"Well then, good night" she tells me.

"Night mum" I say and kiss her cheek. Before going to my room. I lay down under the covers and doze off into a dreamless sleep.

A/N

Pictures above of Elijah daggered and picture on the extrnal link of Estel.