Estel's New Life

Estel's POV

I gasp as I sit up on a bed. "Easy, you're ok Estel" Caroline tells me.

"What happened?" I ask her confused.

"What's your last thing you remember?" she asks me.

"Elena and I were kidnapped, there was this guy in a suit. He wanted to take Elena. I was using a spell on him and someone grabbed my head" I tell her. "Did they snap my neck?" I ask her.

"Yes, you're in transition" she tells me sadly.

"Luckily I had your blood in my system" I tell her. "Do you have blood for me?" I ask her. She hands me a blood bag.

"This is weird right? It's weird" she says.

"Yeah, who would of thought we'd end up here" I say with a small smile. "Do the others know?" I ask her as I open the blood bag.

"No, I thought we could surprise them" she states. "Though I told Bonnie and she made you this" she adds handing me a ring box. I open it to see a gold daylight ring. I smile and take a sip of the blood.

"God I thought it'd taste better" I tell her.

"It will once transition is complete" she assures me. "It's my favourite blood type, B+" she tells me.

"That's fitting" I say and finish the blood bag. I feel my fangs grow and face change.

"Deep breaths" she tells me. I do so as she disposes of the blood bag. I feel my face return to normal. I put the ring on. I go to the window and place my hand in the sunlight. It doesn't burn.

"I'm gonna go to the boarding house" I tell her.

"Are you sure? You just woke up" she states.

"I'll be fine" I assure her. "I'll see you later at the Grill" I tell her before leaving. I run to the Salvatore boarding house. It was fun. I decide to have some fun. I zoom around the house.

"Who else is here?" I hear Rose say. Oh she's dead.

"No one" Damon says.

"Stay close to me Elena" Stefan says. I zoom into the living room behind Rose and snap her neck. They other three look at me shocked.

"I'm back" I say smiling.

"But you died, Rose snapped your neck" Elena states.

"Which is why I snapped her's, pay back" I state.

"You're a vampire" Damon says.

"How?" Stefan asks.

"I've been drinking Caorline's blood daily. Our life is dangerous and I didn't want to leave my family. I knew there was a risk of dying and convinced Caroline to let me drink her blood" I tell them. "I just completed transition" I state shrugging. "Now why is the neck snapper/kidnapper here?" I ask them.

"She was warning us about a guy called Klaus" Elena states. I get a flash of a guy with dark blonde hair and dark blue green eyes. I shake the image away.

"What happened with Elijah and Trevor?" I ask.

"Elijah killed Trevor" she states.

"And I killed Elijah" Damon says smugly.

"Then no one else should know Elena exists, problem solved" I state. "Now I'm going to go see Bonnie and thank her for the ring" I tell them. "See you all later" I say and run out of the house. I go to the high school and see Bonnie with Jeremy. "Hey guys" I say.

"Estel, you're ok" Bonnie says.

"Yep, but looks like your the main witch now" I tell her.

"I'm ok with that" she assures me.