(Slight) Training Montage & Hope's Peak Academy Orientation

Start from the beginning

Sometimes I wonder why not just have her answer all my written exam questions and make that part of the exam a complete breeze....

Crimson Mirelands, Gapejaw Bog

I hid myself in the yellowed tall grass as I kept my sights on the gaggle of Turtwigs that were reported to be seen in the massive mass outbreak, hoping to score some more Aguav berries for Mai's Munchlax so I could continue having easier finds in these stormy outbreaks. I had to catch another one for the guy that works the photography studio in the village as my other one was helping out in Lilligant's stead in the village garden.

"I'm still trying to wrap my head on how the Reverse World that Munchlax knows which Pokemon is located where after eating just five of those..." Scizor commented through the mind-link.

I shrugged, my eyes glued on the target, as Turtwig are easy to frighten off compared to their more aggressive evolutions. "Who knows. I'm not gonna question it as this makes our job that much easier." I slipped an Ultra Ball into my hand, hoping to get a strikeback bonus if I time this well enough.

Though Scizor's words were food for thought, pardon the pun.....

Home (Again), with Aunt and Uncle

I chugged another coffee/energy drink without pause before going on to my next weakest subject (after math) for my entrance exams: science. Sure I can craft potions on Minecraft like nobody's business (I might as well be the next Professor Snape on the matter as my friends on the server jokingly tease me), but when it comes to the stuff on the periodic table I'm a lost cause. I prefer things being an art rather than a science.

"You really shouldn't be drinking those, especially in that quantity and how fast you are consuming them." I nearly choked on the last gulp, the liquid sliding down my windpipe and causing a coughing fit to erupt from me. I dropped the can, the last remains hitting the floor before I could try to save it, as that was my favorite flavor and wasting a drop is considered blasphemy in my book.

"Dammit, Uxie, you nearly gave me a heart attack and you made me lose the last of my elixir!" I wheezed as Chiaki came into my room hearing the noise and went to check on me as a result. Isn't she a good sister, guys?!

"They're right though," I rolled my eyes at Gallade chiming in. "That stuff is especially unhealthy for you. All of that coffee in there along with everything bad in energy drinks will surely shorten your lifespan by about six months every time you consume those. And may I point out how many you have had in the last hour alone?"

I chuffed with a pout as Chiaki patted my back while I caught my breath. I knew catching the Knowledge Pokemon was gonna bite me in the ass at some point.....

Alabaster Icelands, Snowpoint Temple

I let out a small sneeze as I trekked through the blizzard whipping across the flat snow-white land, keeping an eye out for the Glalie and Abomasnow as they can be quite aggressive when they see humans or anything else they deem an intruder on their territory.

And I haven't mentioned the Bronzong that inhabit the place with the Golbat loitering inside the temple, and that can be a real pain in the ass when you don't know your way around the temple.

"The things I do for you, Arceus." I thought with a touch of sarcasm as I dodged another Wing Attack from a hotheaded Golbat, ducking around the corner and dashing down the corridor to solve the puzzle to awaken the one known as Regigigas. "Why Volo was so invested with you to begin with, I'll probably never know..." Just because I'm doing stuff for this deity's sake doesn't mean I'm doing it with a fake smile on my face. I still don't understand why a being with such cosmic powers decided to up and choose me of all people to get ripped from their world and into this one just to stop one singular person from erasing the entire face of this world when I'm sure Arceus could have just smited him on the spot for even thinking about it, Giratina or not.