"But don't you want to know?"

"You're asking the wrong question here. Instead, you have to ask yourself wether you want me to know. Wether you trust me enough to know about what happened to you. Either way, if you will ever want to tell me about it, I will listen, if not then it will be okay."

Do I trust him enough though?...

"But... aren't you ashamed of me?" I kept my head low, scared to hear an answer.

"No. Never... This is not the reason to feel ashamed. Listen to me," Jimin took both my hands and shook them a little, making me look up. "I'm not mad at you. I'm not disappointed. And I'm certainly not judging you in any way. This could've happened to anyone and, in fact, I am proud that after you went through something so traumatic, you were strong enough to deal with it alone and grow into such a beautiful woman. I'm proud of you, Y/n."

A single tear escaped my eye, as I looked at the man to whom I was thankful. I was thankful for his words and actions; for everything he did for me.

Without wasting any second more, I threw myself at him. Hugging him tightly as it was my way of thanking him. I wrapped my hands around his waist, burying my face in his firm chest.

I could feel Jimin get stiff for a moment but it soon faded as he embraced me in his arms. One of his arms was wrapped around my shoulder while the other one was gently patting the back of my head. I felt my heart skipping a beat as Jimin put his chin on top of my head, resting his head on top of mine. We stood there, alone, enjoying each other's comfort in silence. He was giving me his warm on a cold day like this. I couldn't feel any better than I felt myself in his arms.

A few minutes went by and we finally broke the intimate hug, I'm extremely flustered, face red as a tomato. Awkwardly burying what happened s second ago, we went back inside the building and headed towards the main place of the event.

Walking through the double doors, we went through a crowd of rich people towards the table we were supposed to be seated at.

Once approaching the round table, I noticed all faces were familiar to me. I saw my parents seated next to Mr Park and Taehyung casually drinking opposite of them. Completely ignoring my father and mother, I approach Jimin's dad to greet him.

"Hello, my lovely daughter-in-law! How have you been?" Mr Park sweetly greets, giving me a fatherly hug which I return with a big smile. "You look very beautiful!"

"Thank you, Mr Park. You look very good yourself! Wanna tell me what's your secret?" I playfully winked, making an elderly man giggle from shyness.

"She's the one, Jimin!" He exclaims, chuckling in the process. I turn around only to find the younger Park smirk without noticing my glance. My face instantly heating up, I face Mr Park again.

"What about you, Mr Park? How are you doing? Is your health good?" I bombarded with questions, concerned for the old man's condition.

"Oh, you know how it goes. Those doctors always have something to say," he waved his hand, signaling that it's not that big of a deal. "I'm totally fine. Just wait until I start dancing!" He whisper yelled, making me giggle.

"You do you, Mr Park. I'll totally stick around to get to see the show!" I exclaimed wiggling my eyebrows. Jimin's father sent me a boomer wink, making me almost burst out laughing.

"Okay dad, enough. Stop flirting with Y/n and sit down," Jimin invaded, pushing his dad to sit back in his chair. "No dancing or we'll have to go get checked for that knee again!" Jimin spoke seriously, making an old man pout out of disappointment.