thirty eight

Aejong sighed sadly staring at Hyunjin converse with Seungmin, the two looking like they were fucking glowing. She messed up her hair and laid her head down on the table. The blonde felt a little guilt being horrible to Seungmin in the beginning and she shook her head. It's fine. It's fine. Just be nicer from now on.

She was a little petty and angry mostly because Aejong has been working there for a couple of years. She's tried grabbing Hyunjin's attention but the blonde never paid any attention to her. In the end, seeing Seungmin get close to him in a span of a month made her salty. But now that her anger has simmered down she felt embarrassed for being such a chil.

Catching her bottom lip between her two teeth she leaned back all the way and closed her eyes. But a ding from her phone made her reopen them and she reached for the device. A smile bloomed on Aejong's face seeing a text from the long haired bartender with the bright red lipstick.

__ __

"Where are we going daddy?" Heejin asked in the backseat while Hyunjin was driving. "Yeah, where are we going?" Seungmin joined ins Ms the blonde only smiled pointing in front of them.

Heejin gasped dramatically (being around Hyunjin too much) and she looked out the window. "We're going to an amusement park?" The blonde nodded. "Yes we are. I remember you telling me you wanted to go."

"Jin that was 2 weeks ago." Seungmin looked at his boyfriend. Holy shit, I am in love. "Yep. And I've been trying to go with all of us but work kept getting in the way. Today is our only free time. So let's enjoy."

Seungmin chewed on his bottom lip and he got out of the car standing aside while watching his boyfriend grab their daughter from the car seat. "So, y'all ready?" Seungmin grinned when Heejin nodded jumping up and down.

"Okay but hold on tight otherwise you'll get lost." Heejin nodded like the good girl she was and held onto both of her parents hands. The three bought tickets from the booth and entered the park, Heejin already planning where to take her parents.

They started off at the carousel and Heejin got onto one of the horses. The belt was tied around her waist and Hyunjin got out his phone seeing the bright smile on her face. Seungmin tamed her crazy hair and the ride started.

Hyunjin was so sure that his camera roll was full of Seungmin and Heejin at this point. Like if you scroll up all you see is the two and maybe a couple pictures of his parents but it's mostly the Kim's. And he loved it. They were adorable and deserved everything in the world.

"That was so awesome." Heejin spike holding into her papa's hand after getting off the ride. "That's good, baby. Where to next?" She thought for a second. They couldn't go on all of the tall rides because she wasn't old enough so she stuck to all the small ones that were just as fun.

If something doesn't make sense please don't come for the author, they haven't been to an amusement park ever since Covid hit. They got the memory of a goldfish and it's 3am and they're writing it :)

Hyunjin happily followed Heejin to one of the big rides. It was the small rollercoaster they have for the children. She got seated and Seungmin helped her with the safety belt before getting off and standing next to Hyunjin. She waved at her parents and the ride started.

It didn't have that many loops or drops, but it was the right size to get some 7 year olds screaming. Some of fear others of fun.

Seungmin held his boyfriends arm and stared at the older. "Yes?" Hyunjin asked, intertwining their fingers. "Nothing. I just like looking at you." The blonde blushed and smiled leaning his head on Seungmin's head. "She looks like she's having fun."